Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84656 04/07/16 08:18 PM
OP Offline

Hello All,
I am new to the material. I am wondering if anyone is willing to share how they use intention on a daily basis? What is your success story with changing the Sea of Awareness using intention?

I am grateful for any response and would love to build of the success of others!

Sincerely,
Rich

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again, Rich!

I'm sure the use of intention varies from person to person, but I love doing my meditative/contemplative work in the morning.I always seem to feel clearer and more focused then.

That being said, however, I also like to do a weekly review on the weekend and note what worked, what didn't and what I would like to tweak.

I don't think of setting intentions as changing the Sea of Awareness, but rather changing the way I am using or molding the energy (which is so incredibly reliable, available 24/7 and in infinite supply) into what I focus on. The setting of a purposeful intention is akin to being "on duty" and noticing what I am creating rather than being "off duty" and wondering how the heck I ended up where I am.

The beauty of all this is that if you notice you have created something you're not enjoying, you can consciously choose to do something different. Like a potter who isn't getting the results he wants, you simply remold the clay into a new configuration. And you can do that over and over and over ... until you have created exactly what you originally visualized (or something even better)!

Lots of love,
Wendy

OP Offline

Wendy,
I SO look forward to building trust with the Sea of Awareness. I am learning I do not have to wait to unleash the highest potential of my being. How cool is that?

Hope to check back when I build new habits around the teachings.

Thank you for your guidance Wendy!

Rich

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved