Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8486 08/08/05 03:30 PM
OP Offline

Hi--

To Accelerate the effects of paraliminals,
I was wondering--if a person wants to listen to more than one paraliminal multiple times would they receive results by: (Example) Listen to Memory Supercharger/Personal Genius or any combo,
First, Listen all the way though the listening to the sleep tracks thru out the day (like 2x per hr. for 4-5 hr.)while doing work on the computer, house, et.
And then do the same with the other CD-alternating between the two.

Learning Strategies Admin

I don't know if that would "accelerate" the effects or undermine them.

One has to be careful of believing that more is better. The all or nothing thinking can undermine you.

If you want to listen to a sleep track while working on a computer, go ahead. Do it because it's convenient not because it will accelerate the effectiveness of the Paraliminal. I've had the sleep learning track going for 45 minutes to an hour because it was convenient. I've had intersting results because of it. And I didn't listen to any other tracks. I just noted my intention when I put the CD in.

I don't think you can accelerate the effifectiveness. Your mind needs a state of preparedness before it will make the adjustment.

Nagging it with a program of listening won't get it ready faster. It might even have the reverse effect. I see the Paraliminals as a means of getting the mind to make the adjustment and it will do it with a listening once a day. Use the sleep learning track to you advantage while working at the computer but I wouldn't create a program of listening repeatedly throughout the day.

The reason advertisers change their ads is because the mind does shut them out and they lose their effectiveness. The mind likes fresh ideas

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks

Alex:
Let see if I understand what you're saying. You're saying that ideally Paraliminals should be used once a day (or so) and only use sleep programming (or while at your desk) for convinience. And that the important thing is to have an INTENTION before listening. Maybe you're say to "TRUST" the process?

Once a day is usually enough. No one enjoys being nagged so overloading the senses is just nagging yourself.

Listen to the sleep learning when convenient at doing something at the computer if you like. You can use the sleep learning track during sleep if you like. But I would only use it every other day. Since since during sleep you have other things to work on as well.

An intention for listening does make it more effective and it it does help to trust doesn't it?

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved