Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Learning Strategies Admin
OP Offline

If you're not on the mailing list you may not have seen this. But here is a chance to have Paul answer your questions about getting the best out of the paraliminals.

Here is the email sent out to those on the mailing list. You're welcomed to join us.

Just follow the link to sign up.

Alex

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Paul Scheele will be meeting up with a few
other clients Wednesday on a special
teleseminar to help them get more benefit from their Paraliminal CDs.

Would you like to join him and the others? We
have space available, so you can come as our guest.

The purpose is simply to help you get more
benefit from your Paraliminal CDs.

Paul will talk for the first 30 minutes on the best ways to get better, quicker results. Then he'll open the lines to questions for the next 15 to 30 minutes.

Should be well worth your time. Those who hear this information always do better than those who don't. So, do join us. (And, believe it or not, we won't be selling anything!)

If you can come, sign up on the following webpage. The teleseminar begins at 8:00 pm
Central Daylight Time on Wednesday, August 31.
http://www.LearningStrategies.com/Best.html

Best,

Pete

I signed in and still waiting for the email with instructions and the teleseminar is tonight.
Any feedback?
Thanks!!

OP Offline

They will be sending emails out today. The emails are sent manually not automatically on registration. So sure to register before 5 pm today.

Alex

It is 9pm Eastern and I did not receive the email with instructions!

Hi:

Just wanted to say that this was a fantastic teleseminar and I'm really pleased I had the foresight to record it (I have a small digital recorder that does wonderful recording for these kinds of calls), because there was just so much information there, I'm going to want to listen to it again, for sure.

Thanks Paul - this was so helpful. Looking forward to future calls, I'm sure.

Blessings,
Unis

[This message has been edited by Unis (edited August 31, 2005).]

Hello Unis.

Since you had the time to record it, could you not share it with others on the internet. Making a homepage to download it from. If it's legal of course... I think really many would like to hear what was said, because they missed the annoucement and such stuff, and because it probably a really good thing to know in general what was said.

Murof.

Yes I also missed the seminar and it would be great if there was some way to hear it.

I too was not able to attend the seminar because of a class at the same time.

It will be superb if LSC would provide a recorded version of the teleseminar we could dial in and listen to.

teleseminars seem to be a popular with US companies. As much as I would like to be a part of many teleseminars I always miss them because I am either at work, studying, or sleeping or something else and this is annoying. It would be great if this telesminar was made available for download to LS customers so we can listen to it in our own time. I have my own modified way of listening to the paraliminals that is superpowerful but I would like to know if there are any other techniques I can integrate to make my listening sessions even more powerful.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved