Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Put a paraliminal that you've listened to often, next to your bed before you go to sleep, affirm your intention to integrate the contents as much as possible while you sleep. Don't do the sleep learning session, no headphones, don't listen to the CD before you go to sleep, just put it next to your bed and affirm your intention.

Okay so now you think I'm really crazy! Funny thing is I put the self-esteem supercharger and ipm paraliminals next to my bed last night affirmed my intention to integrate as many magnetic qualities as possible. When I woke up I felt a glow of well-being. One of the new attitudes that I seem to have taken on is to find it okay to be laughed at.

Come on laugh at me: Ha! ha! Ha! Good! Come on! Some more! I love it! Enjoy it!

I'd say that's high self-esteem!

In collge when for whatever reason I was not getting a subject. I would put the book under the pillow. The next day, after studying, I would feel much more relaxed about the subject. Maybe it took away any "fear" or block. No this was not "learning by osmosis".

Nice discovery!

Yeah, your unconsious mind has already learned this stuff. You already know the process at a very deep level, and are asking your unconsious mind to process the intention and apply it to your life.

This does not surprise me at all, but demonstrates the level to which you have integrated the strategy. You might not need the CD often, if at all, at this point.

On a related note, sometimes when I am listening to a Paraliminal, it seems as if my intended change has occurred even after listening to just the first few minutes of a program.

-Carmelo

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

I hardly ever visit the Photoreading Discussion Forum, but I suppose it would be an old idea to put a book(s) you've photoread next to your bed before you go to sleep, to give your mind a strong affirmation of an intention for activation.

But this idea was new for me. I think it has more potential too for other uses, like putting something that symbolizes a problem or area of your life next to your bed.

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited September 24, 2005).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved