Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
nicar81 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I just purchased a few paraliminals to give them a try. I am a holosync user and have been for almost 2 years, so I have heard much discussion of "resistance" in Centerpointe literature. Q1: Has anyone experienced resistance and/or overwhelm when using these paraliminals(especially inquiring of other holosync users as they would be familiar with what I mean by "resistance" and "overwhelm")? Q2: Has anyone who has used paraliminals in conjunction with regular holosync use found it to be too much at once, or to cause any problems for you of any kind?

Thanks,
Nicole

Hi Nicole:

And Welcome!!

I have been using Holosync for almost a year, and I've had my Ultimate You library of paraliminals for about 6 months now. I use both regularly, and I believe that as long as you follow the Holosync program as it is laid out, and you use the paraliminals reasonably (will define that in a moment), then you should be fine. In fact, I consider that the two technologies compliment one another wonderfully.

Reasonable use of paraliminals is something Paul Scheele discussed in a teleseminar last week, pointing out that you can use probably up to three a day comfortably, but do not "push", as in repeating them endlessly, as it becomes like "nagging" the brain. Rather do three or so days with one (or up to three related) paraliminals, let it rest for a while, observe what you get in change, and then, if you're needing more change, perhaps reword your intention, and go back to it for another three days or so. Stating your goal or intention before doing the session is important, and then you just let it go and enjoy the ride. Working with the paraliminals in groups around one goal works at it from different angles as well.

As to resistence and overwhelm, I believe the paraliminals actually help to dissapate these, rather than causing them. Obviously if you are resisting, there is a block somewhere, and using the paraliminals to get the subconscious to let go of that block takes a lot of the pain of blocks out of the way. They are also very relaxing, so if you are experiencing overwhelm, they will smooth that out as well.

The Holosync entrainment on the paraliminal CD's will not interfere with the normal use of Holosync, regardless of the level you are using.

I would suggest you read through some of the threads here, particularly those over the past 6 months, as there is a wealth of information on how these paraliminals can be a very useful tool in self-transformation.

Cheers!
Unis

nicar81 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for your response Unis It is much appreciated!

Nicole

By the way, if resistance is ever a concern, I have found it rather easy to treat. What I do is use New Behavior Generator Session A specifically for the issue of resistance, and it goes away rather easily.

-Carmelo

nicar81 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Carmelo, that's an interesting idea. I may try that if I decide to purchase any more paraliminals. I only puchased 4 to try them out: Self-esteem supercharger, postive relationships, anxiety-free & memory supercharger.

nicar81

Since you alread own Anxiety free I bet you could use it to move through resistance...especially if the resistance is coming from anxiety about change or moving forward. Just a thought.

Blessings
Nickie

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved