Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8710 09/25/05 05:35 AM
JoeyD Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Alex,
I'm just a bit confused about using Anxiety-Free Side A, when before the dual voices start Paul says somthing along the lines of:- 'use your creative imagination to float up to position of heightened awareness where you observe your life and observe yourself from a distance.You can now do this for the next FEW MINUTES'

1)
Does this mean I pause the CD for a few minutes to do this visualization?
OR
Do I continue to visualize myself outside my body looking down at my self as the CD plays on i.e. when Paul goes on to talk about Natural Curiosity,Unconditional Love etc?

2) Sometimes I find my mind drifting while listening to the visualizations aforementioned. Becuase this visualization is before the dual voices start, is it of the utmost importance that I follow along
consciously to all Pauls instructions ?

3) In the booklet it says to use Side A one day, SIde B the next and Side A again on the third day. So if I was using it more than 3 days would I start on side A again thus giving the pattern: ABA-ABA-ABA or would the pattern be AB-AB-AB? I was reading a recent thread here where one of the guys was using it with the ABA-ABA pattern and it worked well for him. So I'm just wondering
what the booklet implies? If the pattern implied is ABA-ABA whats the benefit of listening to 2 session As for every session B ?

Thanks in Advance
Joey

#8711 09/24/05 09:19 PM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

1) Visualise yourself looking down on yourself while listening to the Paraliminal.

2) Nope, any time you become consciously aware of either voice follow along you will lose track of it again anyway. Most of the time the other than conscious mind will do the listening (which is waht we want anyway). The duel voices are intended to quiet the conscious mind.

3) The ABA pattern works well for one purpose. Then a break. It's fine to do AB AB AB A for a week for when your purpose is consistent.

I suggest giving it a break so you have a chance to notice any changes after a week. Or do it ABA break ABA break.

You can also just listen to B then A oe only listen to one of the sessions. The less intense approach of listening only to one side of the Paraliminal and just once is all that is normally necessary when people just have the occasional bit of anxiety. E.g. preparation for sporting events, competitions and exams. Job interview, pay rise interviews, giving presentations.

Then you could just listen to the appropriate side the day before.

Alex

T

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved