Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8712 09/25/05 01:53 AM
Caitie Offline OP
OP Offline

'Morning everyone

Ideal Weight works 3 months later I remain at my ideal weight, & I'm feeling fantastic!

Hope this is an encouragement for others.

Bye for now

Caitie

#8713 09/25/05 05:17 AM

Hi Caitie:

Could you tell us how much weight you removed, and how long it took, using the paraliminals? Both my daughter and I have a considerable chunk to shed. We've both done the yo-yo diet thing, and just a bit shy on doing yet another diet program. Any encouraging words would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Unis

#8714 09/27/05 04:36 AM
Caitie Offline OP
OP Offline

'Afternoon Unis

Delighted to have a natter with you. Actually, I needed to loose 8kgs which may not sound too much, but was dificult reaching my goal, that was recommended by my cardiologist.

I tried numerous diets, & my motivation faded into the deep blue sea !

It wasn't dificult to regularly use the CD -probably because I found it was a painless method, & wasn't long before I began noticing subtle changes - eg didn't fancy a 2nd serving of goodies, a bar of chocolate lost it's appeal. This morning I was out for a coffee & scone (a moccachino to be exact :eek), I had only a 1/4 of the mug & half of the scone. Felt so good knowing that I had had enough, & more importantly enjoyed what I had had.

Hope this helps both you & your daughter Unis.

Give it a go, & best of luck

Caitie

quote:
Originally posted by Unis:
Hi Caitie:

Could you tell us how much weight you removed, and how long it took, using the paraliminals? Both my daughter and I have a considerable chunk to shed. We've both done the yo-yo diet thing, and just a bit shy on doing yet another diet program. Any encouraging words would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Unis

#8715 09/27/05 12:30 PM

Thanks, Caitie...

I appreciate your candor, and hearing of your experience - that is so encouraging. Going to pass your remarks on to my daughter as well.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Unis

#8716 09/27/05 03:01 PM

I have found Perfect Health to be an excellent motivator for exercise and better eating habits.

I find it very "nourishing" to listen to regularly (almost everyday). Perhaps a mix of Ideal Weight and Perfect Health would be a very powerful combination for creating and maintaining good health.

#8717 09/27/05 03:46 PM

Hi InquiringMind,

Would you share the purpose you state at the beginning of Perfect Health? I've been combining Ideal Weight with various other paraliminals, and at first it was extremely helpful (to the tune of 8 pounds lost), but I've found myself getting off track and I think it's because my stated purposes seem to have gotten too vague. I'd appreciate your input.

Thanks!

#8718 09/27/05 07:28 PM

daBick,

When Paul asks to visualize a time in the past when you felt you had perfect health, I go back in time, and think of a period about two years ago when I was exercising and working out very regularly and felt in peak condition. At that time I was also paying a lot of attention to my diet and the quality of food I was eating. I also visualize keeping my body optimally hydrated by drinking a lot of water everyday.

Almost like magic, when the tape is over and I wake up, I immediately head over to the gym and work out, even though I felt quite tired before listening to the tape. I also find I am picky about what I eat, and end up eating a very healthly dinner!

I wish you the best with these tapes. They certainly do work magic!

#8719 09/29/05 09:23 PM

Dear InquiringMind--

This sounds good and I'll give it a try ... although I will have to go back more than two years!

Thanks!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved