Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I listened to the high think tank tape again and one thing seemed ambiguous to me: after you do the three imagestreaming answers, does he intend you to do another imagestream to find what's common in your answers?

That was a little unclear to me.

Sometimes my streams have plenty in common but nothing terribly informative about the underlying question.

--Brian

Administrator
Administrator

You check those three image streams and look for the factors they have in common. Colour the same, they evoke simliar feelings, they have the same animal.

You're simply decoding those three image streams. No need to do another IS for that.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks, Alex.

What do you do if what you're getting from the streams has nothing apparently to do with the question?

Seems like one could get a few more streams, to see if a different take on the first ones is in order.

One would have to wait to pull that off, of course, (using htt method).

Administrator
Administrator

Well the HTT questions are hidden. We don't look at the question till after we have done the IS. I found it best to write some sort of a statement or comment about the 3 ISs before I looked at the question. It took me about 2 weeks before they really started connecting to the questions. I would suggest if you want the answered again to throw it back into the collection for another random attempt. Time influences the answers too so you might find that the answer will be different in the future.

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited July 14, 2003).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved