Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mihael Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

My wife has hallux valgus deformation at both legs and I wish to try to help her using qigong. (Hallux valgus is a deformity at the base of the big toe, or metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joint, in which the great toe, or hallux, is deviated or points toward the lesser toes; in severe types of the deformity, the great toe goes over or under the second toe.)

I've bought from you "Spring Forest Qigong Deluxe Course", I've seen the videos, but for the moment I'm not able myself to chose a series of techniques that I can apply.

Please help me, it is a very specific disease and I don't know how to deal with it.

Thank you
Mihael

Hello Mihael,

I think it is a good idea to do the active exercises of level 1 together with your wife. And the small universe meditation. Then you can do the sword fingers - in the beginning just try it on the areas that are deformed. But I would recommend you work through the material of level 2 to understand how to detect blockages and how to remove them. Then follow the procedure outlined in the course, detect and remove the blockages and give back energy. This way you can help your wife. But I would like to emphasize that it would be very helpful for your wife to do the exercises of level 1! From my own experience I can only say that the healing power of these exercises is tremendous.

Astrid

Mihael Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for your suggestions.

I don't believe I can persuade my wife to do qigong, but I'll try to help her using the sword fingers technique and take off the blockage using the hand in the affected area. If there will be any improvement, perhaps my wife's attitude will change ...

Mihael

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved