Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Last night, I tried to listen to Positive Relationships and I could not listen to more than 5 minutes. I have been listening the Sleep tracks on my PC at work and maybe I have overdone it?

In terms of the results, unless to sublte to notice I have not notice anything significant -- except the relief that I am doing something productive by listening to the different Paraliminal programs that I have (SES, History Gen, Perfect Health, Inst Magnetishm, Sales Leap, Natrual Brilliance, etc)

Maybe I should stop using paraliminals for a week or two?

I can recommend that. Take a break. I myself stopped using paraliminals this week. Right now I don't have any motivation to use them, on the contrary. I feel the things are happening on their own. I'm on vacation... ;-)

Hi Annapolitan
I haven't got "sick" of them so to speak, but I did lose interest for a few weeks at a time. I trusted my subconsious was letting me know it is process time. After a time, I picked them up again.

Funny, as I was reading your post, I thought of my favoreite swimming stroke- the side stroke. It is so efficient...stroke once, glide twice... stroke once, glide twice...actualy , with good strokes, you can glide alot longer than that!

Annapolitan,

You may have associated work to listening to paraliminals, you may be expecting a break from work when you're at home, and listening to something that reminds you of work, might not be too desirable.

It's like eating chocolate and thinking of a guy you find most unattractive.

You need a break, and time to forget the association.

Alex once said, that while you are listening to the sleep track anything you are doing at the same time becomes associated to the session as well as integrated into the session. You might want to think of romantic relationships with Positive Relationships and not work relationships, for example.

I don't think you are totally sick of listening to them, as you wouldn't be concerned if you were, you still desire to listen to them, so just take a break.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved