Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Heisse Offline OP
OP Offline

I have seen two types of new behavior generator scripts:

-one involves "entering the body" of the person you model (in trance) and feeling through their senses,
- another is "standing by their side" and copying their actions.

Which approach is used in your New Behavior Generator?

Heisse,

Sorry I can't answer that. I know many people have preferred techniques, because they yield better results. But, I am very, very curious as to why you ask? I think you know something I can learn from you.

Maybe I can help here... This is called associative and disassociative... when these techniques are used for sports... you first visualize in a disassociative state... meaning watching the other person or even your self doing the action you want to perfect.... in a perfect manner....

Then you visualize looking through your own eyes.... fully associative state... performing the action in a perfect manner...

The concept of doing this in a disassociative and associative state with a "Mentor" or "Role Model".... helps to get past our "sentry", which if we first use ourselves... in an associative and disassociative mental state... we can often say to ourselves... "You got to be kidding, there is no way you can do that".....

By Using a role model.. and patterning our actions in both associative and disassociative states.... we dispell this counterproductive "Self talk".....

Hope it helps...

Best regards,

Kevin Barrett

Heisse Offline OP
OP Offline

I was talking about associating WITH the role model and looking through the eyes of that person. As far as I know, that is a magickal technique with side effects of getting other info from that person as well: illnesses, etc.

Learning Strategies Admin

It can have that. It depends on what you are looking to know. That technique is used for borrowed genius in the Genius Code course. All you need to remember to do is step back out.

Alex

Heisse Offline OP
OP Offline

I know psychics use this and they definitely step back out. Still, they have to cleanse themselves after its use.

Is that true?
Any repercussions for "borrowing" genius on karma/whatever level?

Not unless improving some of my skills is.

Natually I choose not to borrow the genius of someone who is not demonstrating a genius skill.

Also remember you're an observer. An observer does not take what does not belong to them but learns how it's done so they can develop their own skills.

When you step into someone with the borrowed genius technique you stay the observer. You don't try to become them. You observe how they think, how they feel so you can learn what you need to do yourself.

If you step into someone to take on their personality well that could lead to trouble. Psychics often have the problem of seperating their feelings from the person they are connected with They don't even need to enter the body so when they "go into" a person they take on even more.

Remember you're an observer to learn.

Alex

Where do you learn this process of stepping in/out? How can I learn more about it? Would my visualization, like Qigong healing, work the same way if I want to learn skill from someone else?

For example, Alex, if I want to learn your PhotoReading expertise?

Borrowed Genius is in the Genius Code course. My Genius was Pete Bissonette for the PhotoReading process.

I knew of the system long before the Genius Code course and although I tried it I found that being in Alpha to Theta while doing it I I lost my place of where I was up to and never really had satisfying results with it. The beauty of the recording I always knew what I was supposed to be doing. What I was observing and looking for. The how to is on Win Wengers site. I do recommend making a recording if you do it yourself.

The Genius Code course also has The Direct Learing method and guides you through it. Image Streaming, it guides you through that. It guides you through an advance civilizaton toolbuilder. And I think the Paraliminal that Paul created for the Genius Code course itself is probably the closest thing to lucid dreaming on I prefer to sleep more than put the effort into having lucid dreams and the visualisations I had with that Paraliminal were very lucid and alas like a dream difficult to recall

What I also like about the course is that you can listen to it in any order. Go with your curiousit. Win does build on the relaxtion part progressively so anyone who has difficulty getting relaxed might find it easier to start with CD one. If you already know how to relax you can safely ignore Win as he guides you into a relaxed state and just get there yourself and let yourself be guided though the rest of the exercise.

Alex

Thanks for your response Alex. As always, your thoughts and information are very helpful.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved