Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have been reading these forums for quite some time now and one thing has always struck me - where are all of the fantastic paraliminal success stories?

Sure there are posts here and there but I think it would be great (and encouraging to newcomers) if we had one huge post filled with not just success stories but also step by step rundowns of how they achieved that success.

So here I go....

1.Ideal Weight:

WOW!!! I went from being fairly tubby (34 year old male) to pretty buff in bugger all time. In fact in the beginning I didn't do anything out of the ordinary other than listen to the cd.

I lost weight and inches (centimeters here in Australia) just from listening to the cd and I am not kidding. Then over the next few weeks I started eating better and going to the gym and the big difference was that I felt INCLINED to do these things.

It was effortless it was easy,I even started cooking every other night and getting right into new recipes and my friends will tell how amazing that is!

In fact I used to eat take out all the time and chips and chocolate like a man possesed.

Now I may still eat some of those things but heaps more of the healthy stuff too - and always it's with the INCLINATON I spoke of earlier.

What steps did I take with the cd?

Well I followed Paul's instructions on the cd leaflet exactly for the first week and then I repeated tracks 3 and 7 (about 10 times each) on the lowest volume as I went to sleep.

Do I feel that the sleep thing was necessary? Not sure actually but when your losing kilograms and cooking amazing meals and feeling the best you have felt about yourself in God knows how long - WHO CARES!!

P.s I didn't even state an intention or ideal weight when I did this cd. I am sure it would help but it wasn't necessary for me.

2.10 Minute Supercharger:

Don't walk - run.

Get this cd and use it and be amazed. It does exactly what Paul says it does.

It worked for me the first time I used it. I got home from a long day at work and lay on my bed with the headphones.

10 minutes later I felt ... actually not particulary different truth be told (and this has been the case every time I have used it )

But from that moment to the moment I went to bed I felt completely energised and capable and .... energetically solid.

Doesn't sound very sexy does it, but believe me it is a very, very desireable state to be in.

Now I use it first thing in the moring and I never fail to have a completely energised day (rarely any late aftrenoon dips in energy.)

I also use it if I have not had enough sleep the night before or if I just want to make absolute sure I am energised for an event or whatever.

I do start with an intention (just as Paul suggests - something like "At the end of this session I will feel completely energised and refreshed.")

Anyway I can't recommend this cd highly enough - it is cheap it goes for just 10 minutes and and it does exactly what it says it should - brilliant stuff.

So they are the two cds I have had experience with and I am EXTREMELY happy with them.

What about everyone else???

Hi Arthur - you are SO right, & what a painless way of reaching the desired weight & size

Regards

Caitie

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved