Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,
I purchased Natural brilliance about a few weeks ago and I'm slowly working on resolving my model of failure in a certain area of life. During this time, I also purchased the 'Abundance for Life' course. Now, my question is, is it a good idea to combine Natural Brilliance and Abundance for Life and work on that area?

Or should I wait for like a few months before starting with Abundance for Life?

Also, how long should I do natural Brilliance for?

Learning Strategies Admin

Only takes a week to do the Natural Brilliance course. You can listen to the generator as suggested in the course for a week following.

Once you've gone through the Natural Brilliance course you could move the Abundance For Life course into that study time.

Alex

OP Offline

But won't I need to use Natural Brilliance Generator again and again till I achieve that goal? That itself would take months, I believe.

By the way, my goal is having a relationship. How exactly would I go about applying Natural Brilliance in this aspect?

Morning and night for a week. The use is explained in the coaching portion of the course and manual.

Getting through your personal stop signs and taking action. Depends on what your relationships are now and where you're not doing what you know you should be doing.

Alex

OP Offline

Ohhh okay. I'll keep that mind. Thanks smile

Another question... as far as relationships go...where does the 'meeting the right person' factor in? I mean, I can get rid of the stop signs that stop me from having a relationship...Or get rid of my past failures by releasing them. But taking action and meeting the person I want to date has many things involved. Even if I meet the right person...the situation must be right for us to be together. How would I use Natural Brilliance there?

The Natural Brilliance course in that case can be used to motivate yourself to go where people you might connect with are.

You could also use Paraliminals for the individual challenges that show up.

Alex

OP Offline

And then add Abundance for Life to bring in the right person?

You can start Abundance For Life a soon as you've completed Natural Brilliance, once.

Alex

OP Offline

Great! thanks, I'll do that smile

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved