Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8815 10/26/05 03:20 AM
OP Offline

I listened to Prosperity CD for the first time the last 2 days with 2 sets of goals. Last night I got a call from a friend who referred someone to me for building a website for him. Although my goal was regarding my online business, I started out as a web developer and still do that time to time. I guess this will be an extra income, a little more prosperity on my bank balance.

#8816 10/26/05 12:46 PM

DS,

That is awesome! Good for you.

Love n Light

Michael

#8817 10/26/05 01:32 PM
OP Offline

Yup. Looking forward to more prosperity.

#8818 10/28/05 05:37 AM

That is great, DesertSphinx!
I noticed when I get too specific with that particular paraliminal, I might not notice the positive manifestations. When I keep it somewhat specific, and stay open to noticing the benefits however they present themselves, amazing things can happen.

Desertsphinx, thanks for reminding me to use it...it has been a couple of months since I listened to it!

By the way, I like hearing of successes as much as hearing how people are helping each other on the forum....Thank you!

May you have abundance...

vitaman

#8819 10/28/05 02:35 PM
OP Offline

Thanks Vitaman. I'm a little curious about your forum name too. I keep thinking of vitamins.

Prosperity is working like a charm. Yesterday I went to pay a bill for my mom and thought I'll need to get a new client for my business. Payed the bill, spoke to a gentleman, exchanged info, will set up an appointment, didn't even have to think anything. It was like a breeze.

Also, New Behavior Generator helped me in the past to install new attitude/goal/purpose.

#8820 10/29/05 06:14 AM

You got it, Desert Sphinx... long before I got into the counseling profession, since the mid 70's, I was into the vitamin and alternative health business . My friends and relatives coined the nickname, and later I named my company and brand after it too. I am not into selling supplements very much any more, as it is quite mainstream now...but I kept the nick.

I have not used the NBG very much...I have been meaning to model someone who is realy organised with paperwork, but have been looking for someone male to model at work. All of the coworkers at my agency who have administrative talent are female...

One creative use I had for the Prosperity CD, was to have an abundance of abundance thinking...WOW. I think it was after that that I stopped using it, and ordered the Natural Brilliance set. I got alot out of that, and it lasted a good long while. Time to recharge, I think....

Back to names...I as wondering about yours too...(tease warning...) If I were a sphinx in a DESert, the desERT I would most enjoy would be ice cream! I might enjoy it so much, to be called a desERT sphinx! (hope my tease is not out of line...)

vitaman.

#8821 10/31/05 03:51 PM
OP Offline

Good to hear from you. You don't need to model a person of the same gender - in the CD, there are instruction for your mind about that so you only take the quality, not anything else.

I have been thinking about recharging with NB, just didn't Get Around To It - lol. Paraliminals have been working better after coming back from Qigong retreat.

Well, you read my mind with ice cream. You are welcome any day as long as you have some kind of Strawberry ice cream. Although dessert (I love) was not my reason for using Desert in my sn. I don't even remember now. Maybe those came together as I was always fascinated by ancient civilizations, architecture, mysteries, etc. Someday I'll go and visit my name - I mean desert and the Sphinx and hopefully throw in a Pyramid too. If I find a Haagen Dazs vendor around, it will be a jackpot.

#8822 10/31/05 10:48 PM

There is an image worth working on- a trip to Africa, Egypt, and lots of HagenDas vendors....LOL

Thanks for the input- maybe I was getting the NBG mixed up with Magnetism...both are modeling.

vitaman

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved