Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
milaine Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I am doing the paraliminal accelerator for the first time and would like to know a couple things:
1 - does the time of day when you listen to the paraliminal make a difference?
2 - should you listen to them at the same time each day?
3 - can you do multiple 'days' in 1 day as long as you do it in the order specified. For ex, can I do day 2-4 (new history gen a, prosperity, and anxiety free a) all on the same day as long as I do them in that order?

Thank you very much in advance!
Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Milaine

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

1. Yes it can, Depends on what you got planned for the day. Listen when it's convenient. So you might do it at the same time every day or a different time, especially when work and social commitments require your attention.

2. There is no should for Paraliminals. When doing the Paraliminal Accelerator listen to the recommended Paraliminal each day. If you cannot make it, keep going from where you left off.

3. Doesn't work that way. If you miss a day, just continue as if it is the next day. It is a 40 day program because that's how long it takes to change habit.

You may listen to another Paraliminal session for something else that's happening that day or seems important to you. For example you've listened to a Paraliminal for the day for the Accelerator. And you suddenly find you have a meeting with a difficult client tomorrow. You could then listen Sales Leap Paraliminal the night or morning before the meeting as well. Just leave at least 20 minutes between those Paraliminal sessions.

Alex

milaine Offline OP
OP Offline

Great! Thanks for getting back to me!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved