Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Zenduba Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey there guys!

I wanted to give some feedback and advice on some paraliminals that I have been using to good effect, I hope that some of you out there will benefit from it.

I've been been using them with the intention of boosting my confidence, motivation and resilience as there are some challenges that I was facing that seemed to be bigger than me (at the time) and I really wanted to increase my level of resourcefulness.

I have used self-esteem supercharger in the past (with mixed results) but I wanted something that took it beyond just feeling good to really boosting my inner strength.

What I found really helped was listening to Talking to Win (Session B) and Sales Leap. I listened to Sales Leap for about a week and listened to Talking to Win for two weeks. After the week of using Sales Leap I threw in Belief (Session B) with the intention of increasing my mental toughness even more. Rather than just state that I wanted to increase my mental toughness I found several ways of stating the same goal:

-I can overcome any obstacle I come across
-I can endure the worst that life can dish out and still be confident about my success
-No matter how discouraging a situation may look I always keep going
-I can thrive under any circumstances
-My best days are always ahead of me

Rather than have something generic try and find several ways of stating your goal and then listen to the paraliminal once for each statement (On different days, don't do them all in one day), or maybe twice for some and I GUARANTEE you that you will see, feel and know that there if a difference. Obviously for some goals/paraliminals you'll want to listen to the same thing continuously, you can adapt as the situation warrants. The main thing is to be consistent, be patient but also be expectant - i.e. these paraliminals are going to work and are working even if I don't see/feel it yet.

The postscript to my story is my challenges have not magically disappeared but I am much much more at peace, my self-talk has improved dramatically, I am much more confident (not self-conscious around people, comfortable with the unknown and know I can deal with any challenge that comes up) and am not afraid of failure. Whenever I feel the old pattern of getting freaked out I barely stay there for 30 seconds and I'm able to whip those thoughts out of my head and quickly bring myself to a positive, expectant and powerful state. I'm helping my sister move house over the holidays and she was getting a bit stressed over the packing as she has also just started a new job and I was quickly able to bring her back to a stable state - she commented about how I should get into life coaching with how persuasive and empathetic I was!

So that's my story, didn't expect it to be that long but I really hope it helps. Oh, and my final piece of advice is that even after you have received your breakthrough I'd still recommend you listen to your paraliminals on a maintenance phase. I'm going to give myself a few days off and then continue to listen to Talking to Win and Sales Leap about once or twice a week for a few weeks, then reduce it to once a month or so.
The first time I listened to 10 minute supercharger I listened for a couple of weeks and my energy levels definitely increased then I stopped listening abruptly and they gradually reduced over time. The second time I did it I threw in a maintenance phase as suggested above and all I now have to do is think about it for a few minutes and I feel energized and refreshed.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Zenduba; 12/06/16 11:52 PM.

Thank you I'm a new member I've just DL sales leap a week ago, you suggest Talk To Win And Belief?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

That would depend on your goals.

All the Paraliminals can be recommended.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved