Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lorno Offline OP
OP Offline

I am having a great success with photoreading so far (reducing reading time by 3-4 times). I was initially very discouraged because I didn't get outrageous results that PR promised, so I put it off. However, I realized it was no magic, just a skill that you work towards.

Now I am experimenting with direct learning. I have about 40 books on a same subject that I'd really like to learn. Is it possible to just direct learn all the books back to back in one sitting? (without opening and closing affirmation for each book?)

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You could apply direct learning to 40 books in one sitting. I'd do 5 to 6 over three days, remember to add the contrast book.

There is a suitable script and approach in the Natural Brilliance book I recommend using that, if you haven't got the Genius Code Course which takes you through the Direct Learning process in one sitting. It helps with the opening and the close.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved