Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85843 02/01/17 05:05 AM
OP Offline

Hey all,

I have gone from being a humanities major to computer science. I am really struggling with my course and falling behind rapidly to the point where I am at risk of failing.

I don't know what it is about math or scientific logic, I have just always struggled with it. I'm really starting to dread class.

I was wondering what paraliminals might help me understand and (more importantly!!!!) apply these rather difficult concepts?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Use the Personal Genius before class. Use Memory Supercharger at the end of the day. You might also want to use Anxiety Free.

If you're a PhotoReader, PhotoRead as many books on the subject as you can (a spot of Direct Learning,) You could stand at the shelf in the library and just flip those books. The classroom can become activation, and if you do it more than once you'll probably uncover the missing link that helps you understand the what isn't yet logic to you.

Use the Sales Leap Paraliminal or Talking to Win to buddy up with the tutor, lecturer or student that might be able to help you decode the topic and make it more enjoyable.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved