Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8880 11/19/05 07:00 PM
OP Offline

I just received this paraliminal and I was wondering how often I need to listen to it....is it once a day, once a week, ...?

Also, I am traveling overseas in a few days. It's obviously a long plane ride and I wanted to know if I could transfer the paraliminal CD over to audio tape and listen to it on the plane (repeatedly) and if it will be just as effective, or if it might lose some of its effectiveness in the transfer to tape (due to the duality of the the voices on the CD). I don't have a CD walkman, only a regular audio tape walkman...hence, that's why I'd need to transfer it over to tape.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You could get away with recording it onto a tape. As with all duplication there is a samll loss of quality however I don't think it will be a significant loss. It will depend on your equipment.

How often you need to listen to the Paraliminal will depend on your goal. In most cases listening for 3 days and then seeing what happens then listening again with a new goal or a modified purpose for listening after your first experience is just fine.

Alex

OP Offline

Much appreciated. Thank you, Alex.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved