Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8921 11/28/05 04:40 PM
OP Offline

I’m interested in purchasing the Paraliminal library, but when I peruse the board here I'm not seeing many people talking about the great results they’re having. What I'm mostly seeing is “nothing is happening, am I doing something wrong” type of posts.

Are there folks out there who are having great results and are just not posting about it? I’d love to hear about others’ experiences with this technology. I’ve used Holosync for several years so I'm a fan of Centerpointe’s technology, and I've used a few of LSC’s products so I have respect for the product but I'd like to know it’s positively impacting people’s lives before plunking down almost $400.

#8922 11/29/05 08:15 PM

Most of the times people are asking questions about how/where/what to do for certain situation. It is like going to a restaurant - when you like the food, you enjoy, and come back home without saying anything but if you don't like the food, you complain.

However, within the posts about questions/concerns, a lot of time you will find someone's example about how the CD has worked for that person.

#8923 11/29/05 10:43 PM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

It's a funny thing about the forums. People post their successes more often when helping someone out with a problem. I guess we were taught not to brag. There are a lot of testimonials for the Paraliminals on the pages selling the Paraliminals. If you're interested in the postitive results you'll find them in answer to the questions. Or occasionally someone will post a success.

Most of what the forum are about is tips and advise for use so there won't be many testimonals.

Alex

#8924 11/30/05 04:47 AM

I echo DesertSphinx and Alex...
Depending how you read the posts and replies- remember, that everyone who is helping others out, is doing so from a place of having success. Each of us has asked opinions when it is foggy, and advice when we are feeling stuck. And each time we respond to someone in fog or stuck, we bring our own successes to light for others.

Why not see the forum as a wonderful resource, here for you as a paraliminal user? Everone here, including you if you participate, has wisdom and genius to share...LSC knows it, and has set it up this way...

These products are great. Try them! You have nothing to lose, you can return them if you do not like them...but I think you will like them, and have a good community of users here in the forum.

#8925 12/01/05 10:29 AM

Well, I have a great testimonial. I used to find it difficult to carry on long conversations and would suffer from bouts of anxiety trying to think of things to say so I came across as boring.

I ordered Sales Leap and that same night I listened to it, I went out got a tad bit drunk and my girlfriend accused me of talking too much. That hasn't happened in 10 years!!! So I think it worked too well, but then again I was kinda drunk.

The next night, I was able to have a lengthy conversation at a resturaunt with a group of people, at ease and showing interest in the conversations. I think it just allowed me to be more interested in expressing myself.

[This message has been edited by Soleada (edited December 01, 2005).]

#8926 12/01/05 03:34 PM

Great, Soleada!
That is a profound and fast transformation. These things a quite possible...though sometimes it is potently subtle, too. I encourage conejo23 to be open to all range of possible reponses.

#8927 12/01/05 07:54 PM
OP Offline

thanks for the responses. I do think a message board is an appropriate place for testimonials, but maybe that’s just me.

I ordered the set and it arrived yesterday. Am about to do the 10 minute supercharger. I look forward to experimenting with the program.

#8928 12/06/05 10:37 PM

I have been worried about money so have listened to the Prosperity paraliminal the last few nights. I have been going through a tough period lately because my son has been ill. My mother told me that she is sending me a $100 check to help me buy my son Christmas presents, my sister purchased some items I was going to sell on ebay for $75, and my ex husband who never helps with anything, gave me $20 out of the blue. The amount I hoped to manifest was $200 extra for christmas presents, and that is exactly what came!

I have most of the paraliminals, and have good results with all of them except for Ideal Weight. I lost about 8 pounds, but have been stuck for months.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved