Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8947 12/05/05 08:49 PM
lisa Offline OP
OP Offline

I've ordered 8 CD's and am having trouble deciding the order in which to use them. Or if I'd be better off with a "program" such as "Abundance for Life" from LS.

I've put in calls to LS but the coaches are always busy - so will continue to try that route too as well as asking here.

I know my prosperity goal but I also know our most limiting factor is fear of making the wrong decision. Fear of failure is keeping us from moving ahead. I say "us" as my husband is also involved in this business. Specifically we sell on eBay and we need to find a new product but am afraid to make the wrong decision. We were very successful making a good parttime income at one time but now the supply/demand is requiring us to choose a new line - we've done extensive research, taken classes, received coaching, etc. but are immobilized with indecision and fear, thus we now do not have a business. We need to choose a new product and want to make it a full time income - knowing all the positive reasons we would like to do that.

here are the ones I ordered:

Self-Esteem
Belief
Get around to it
Prosperity
New History Generator
New Option Generator
New Behavior Generator

(we purchased Perfect Health to use as needed.)

Lisa

#8948 12/06/05 06:03 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

Since you don't have Anxiety-Free I recommend starting with NEW History Generator to change the fear to trust no matter what decision you make you will work though it to bigger and better things.

Then use the New Options Generator to consider your options and perhaps find solutions you haven't thought of yet.

Next use Self-Esteem Supercharger and Prosperity as the muse guides you to.

You'll know when to use Get Around To It or New Behaviour Generator, you've made a decision and need to follow through.

Alex

#8949 12/07/05 01:48 AM
lisa Offline OP
OP Offline

I didn't order Anxiety Free as I thought it was for "ANXIETY" - as in high level mental anxiety - the kind you see a doctor for. Guess I read that one wrong But it is on my wish list to buy next time around as hubby has anxiety of this type. Panic attacks, etc.

We're not stressed out over this right now, just stopped in our tracks with indecision/insecurity. We have other more than adequate income that pays the bills right now so it is not a stresser but a goal we have.

By the way I did finally talk to a coach at LS and I am considering effort free OR Abundance For Life. Which do you feel would be most conducive to our goals as stated before? OR do you think we can obtain our goals with the paraliminals - I can always order the other paraliminals - there are 8 more I'd like to have. Plus we are doing holosync - and are beginning the second level - having done the first level 5-6 years ago.

Thanks!
Lisa

#8950 12/07/05 04:00 AM

Neither Effort Free Life or Abundance for Life are cheap program however both are programs that will help you to strive toward your goals. They complent each other.

Effort Free Life capitalises on the CAP method. To help you achieve complete acceptance.

Abundance for Life pulls together worthwhile tools from a number of courses and packs them into an order of use. It works well when you have a goal and are prepared to spend 20 to 30-minutes a day focusing on your goal.

Like all good things they take some effort on your part. Some of the tools you'll enjoy using more than others.

Paraliminal are a joy to use because they are a little like an energy tonic for specific ailments. That is when you know what the problem is and what it takes to fix it.

Effort Free Life and Abundance for Life are for those situations when you are not sure what you want. Haven't exactly got a problem that stands in the way other than knowing what to do next.

The Paraliminals will help in the same way as the course can however you have to decide which CD comes next. Which course of action is right for you.

The other two courses have the order sorted out for you. You simply start with Disk one.

Paraliminals are for people who aren't quite disciplined to do a course. Yet they are willing to use a CD as the need arises. This makes having the Paraliminal library sitting on your bookshelf a real bonus. You're faced with a problem and a self-help tonic seems appropriate. It can come in the form of a book with great information or a 20 to 25 minute Paraliminal session. The names of the Paraliminals generate ideas which one you could use and a quick look at page 6 of the booklet lets you see the similarities of the answers.

You need to know the course material in order to pick the one that will help you most.

So in answer to your question which way to go. They are all good. Know yourself. Your natural inclination.

If you have a few unfinished home study courses already the Paraliminals might help you to make greater strides.

If you like to focus on just one technique and use that to mastery Effort Free Life

If you like variety in your life and like prefer a different approach for different goals, Abundance for Life

Alex

#8951 12/07/05 10:03 PM
lisa Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex wrote: "If you like to focus on just one technique and use that to mastery Effort Free Life

If you like variety in your life and like prefer a different approach for different goals, Abundance for Life"

Thank you so very much that sums it up really well for me - exactly what I was looking for in a summation and helps tremendously with my decision.

THANKS!
Lisa

#8952 12/09/05 01:42 AM

Looking at your list I know everyone is different I would start with self-esteem for a week or two because in the realworld its what matter the most trust me you make not think the paraliminals are working but everybody around you will be able to tell just watch who you tell about it be the wromg people will put self doubt in head about the cds

#8953 12/09/05 01:59 AM
lisa Offline OP
OP Offline

Hubby and I both started with the Self Esteem this week before asking on here for suggestions as that seemed a good place to start. We have a Y connector and 2 sets of headphones - we listen at the same time.

We will start with Alex's sequenced recommendation next week after the 2 weeks of Self esteem.

Our 11 yr old son did a listening program with an educational therapist last spring so he asked if we were using his CD's - we said no but similar ones to stimulate our minds. His did not have paraliminals but what sounded like screwed up music - LOL - that bounced between the ears.

Lisa

#8954 12/09/05 11:13 AM

I use a Y connector with my girlfriend at times. I believe the Self-Esteem is a good place to start as it build a foundation of a belief in yourself that makes all the other Paraliminals even more effective. I did the same for two weeks and then found that a "top-up" of once a week or every other week, or before a difficult event is all that is needed to keep your S/E high.

[This message has been edited by harry_d7 (edited December 09, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by harry_d7 (edited December 09, 2005).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved