Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi All
I have been very excited by what I have read so far. I would really like some help and advice from anyone who can give it. Perhaps an explanation first. All of my life, when doing a course, I spent my time studying much harder (and longer) than many of my contemporaries. My exam results have never reflected this. Other people always seemed to end up with the better grades and me with the average or failing ones! I know there is a big difference between working harder and working smarter but I have never managed it. Speed reading has been a particular problem for me and I haven’t yet managed to break the habit of sub-vocalisation. It doesn’t help when you keep reading that others find this an easy habit to break and don’t have to study very hard to get their great grades! At the age of 40 I want to go back to beginning and learn how to learn from the ground up to prove to myself that I CAN really tap into what I hope is a huge ability to learn. I would be REALLY grateful for two things. Firstly, can anyone advise me which materials AND in which order they would suggest that I should use in order to access and use what I hope is a vast learning ability which we are all suppose to have? Secondly, is there anyone out there in the United Kingdom (where I am based) or elsewhere that I could chat to, as a buddie, that could help me achieve some of the great results that I have been reading about in this forum? That you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear some positive suggestions.

David

Einstein factor + genius code

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved