Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

The natural brilliance model is to get out of stuck states, but don’t we achieve it just having a clear specific set of goals with a written plan?

I recently bought the course and I’m about to start it but I want to know what’s the difference with the mentioned above.

Thanks.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

quote:
The natural brilliance model is to get out of stuck states, but don’t we achieve it just having a clear specific set of goals with a written plan?

If that were true everyone would have no trouble sticking to their new years goals. Old habits die hard and we habitually stay within our comfort zones. We often know what we need to do but find ourselves not doing it. Naking excuses to put things off and stay in out stuck state.

The excuses often hide the real reason we are not taking action. Natural Brilliance teaches us to move beyond our stuck states. Habits that keep us from reaching our goals and help us to expand our comfort zones.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved