Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#86683 09/27/17 10:41 AM
OP Offline

Hey there,

I am in the process of ending a relationship, and I am feeling jealousy and anxiety so intense that it's basically destroying my life. So far I have been using the following paraliminals:

New History Generator, session A (with the goal of eliminating my feelings of jealousy and insecurity).

Anxiety Free, session A (eliminate anxiety about entering a new phase of life)

Automatic pilot session A (to stop myself sabotaging this process and prolonging it)

Fresh Start (obvious one here)

While these have helped a little, I am still in a lot of pain. I cannot stop thinking about this guy or who is may be with. Every time he doesn't message me or want to talk (a behaviour I am trying to fix) I immediately assume that he is on a date with someone much better than me. The relationship hasn't *quite* ended yet, so I thought I'd preempt the situation with a lot of mental prep before it gets really painful.

I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for paraliminals/intentions to eliminate my pain, anxiety, clinginess and recursive thoughts as quickly as possible?

hypnolad #86687 09/28/17 09:38 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I recommend adding Positive Relationships and Self-Esteem Supercharger. To deal with the jealousy.

Letting go would help release the relationship.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved