Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Ranchor #87504 05/13/18 01:43 PM
Ranchor Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi JoRinz, just an update as I’ve been continuing to use Letting Go and thinking I must message you to let you know I feel there has been progress. And here I see you have left me a message already! Thank you and for your continued kind support too 😊💛

I’m so sorry to hear April was sad for you. This life certainly delivers lots of ups and downs...

Sometimes I’m flying so high, superpleased I’ve left all my troubles behind me and thinking I’m running ahead at last... and then something happens and I’m falling way behind again and distressed and disheartened and it feels like I will never get out of it...

I think I have to do better at training my focus so I don’t fall for these lies and emotional traps so much anymore, or even if I do, I snap myself out of them better and faster,... remembering in the forefront of my mind all the huge progress I’ve really made and how much stronger and wiser I am than ever before. I seem to struggle with overwhelm easily it seems

... well, maybe not easily, I do actually have rather a lot to manage! I think most people at my stage in life struggle,...

Anyway, I digress! I wanted to tell you that Letting Go has been very useful. I continue to be amazed and so impressed with the ability of my subconscious mind to guide me on the next best thing to work on. I do feel the ibs symptoms have released some, although I continue to manage my diet so as not to throw complete caution to the wind.

It’s difficult to know exactly what has been the tipping point. I do so much self-intervention work that unless I keep prodigious notes, it’s hard to know what has led to which improvement. Although of course they all build on one another and become one huge virtuous circle.

It’s noteworthy that when my life is going well, there are certain practices I engage in daily as a priority. And it’s when these fall off that things start getting heavy and unmanageable.

I still can’t believe it’s taking me so long to assimilate the lesson that a peaceful life is created by engaging in peaceful activities!

I continue to use the Paraliminals almost daily (with maybe a day or two break on weekends because I just feel I need the head space to do nothing).

One of my biggest struggles is that my health, relationship and wealth goals seem to overlap and issues in one automatically precipitate issues in the other areas. I’m in a real dilemma melting pot then, which do I attend to first?!?!

Of course when things hit crisis point it becomes Health as a major priority.

It sucks a little that I can’t figure this out. Why I keep ricocheting from one disaster to another (in my head and emotional state and health anyway, even if no one on the outside world sees it that way. They probably just think I’m a lazy selfish so and so.).

I wish there were a way for me to just make daily progress on all three areas and avoid emergency crash landings and rescues. It’s so hard to get back off the ground once you’re down. I want to keep flying high progressively, enjoying the views and learning cool aerial tricks that only the top genius pilots know...

I tried combining the T3 tracks from each of my goals to create a sleep learning playlists (eg Positive Relationships, Perfect Health and Prosperity/Soul of Money) but you’re not really supposed to combine goals or results get diluted/become ineffective. I’ve certainly experienced when working on a specific issue, the more targetted the problem, the easier it is to get a fast resolution.

Well, I still haven’t worked all this out.... I keep getting overwhelmed and confused. Even though on the outside I may well be doing well, I guess I want to run and fly higher (especially because I know I can and I know how amazing it is when I do).

I seem to get trapped in other people’s energies or influenced adversely by them. I never thought this could be true, but I’m more and more seeing this to be an issue. At least my subconscious is showing it to be so for me. How do I supercharge my space so I take my own untouchable positive energy with me everywhere and I my goals stay bright and beautiful and big before me...

I know I have so much to give the world, if only I could keep my act together!!!!

Well anyway, I’ll go now and listen to my current Letting Go issue “I am inherently no good )because I love my Mum and at some point she must have believed this and I will honour her and make her right because I’m a good child and I love her so much I’d do anything to make her happy”.

Crazy huh??!!!!!! I’ve listened to it once already, but this must be a deep one because it’s only just barely shifted from being an absolute eternal truth to being an eternal truth most of the time (my subconscious mind is really showing me it doesn’t do logic or rationality!!)

Well, I’ve shared far more than I intended to! Guess I just wanted to pay back the compliment for your kindness in supporting and sharing.

I was quite intrigued to hear you say you were taking an “emotional holiday”. I wonder what that means.... I’m a little like Counsellor Troy from the Nexf Generation, I can’t imagine that at all!!!

Okay, sending you the best JoRinz 💛💛💛💛💛 Thank you so much 💛💛💛💛💛 So much love light and positive energy being sent your way dear friend 💖💖💖💖💖💖

Last edited by Ranchor; 05/13/18 02:04 PM.
Ranchor #87505 05/13/18 02:02 PM
Ranchor Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex, I forgot to say I’ve had huge huge huge value from listening to Deep Relaxation regularity. I make my intention the Peace Of God, and more lately, the Infinite Peace Of God...

Wow, when I listen to this daily, I’m as cool as a cucumber and the most easy-going loving forgiving accepting person ever....

....hmmmm, I clearly need to listen to this again this week!!!

I’ve only just become aware of a trigger this past week or so, so I will use Break the Habit on it. There really is no reason to get in a tizz about things really is there..: just even knowing this option exists does mountains for my stress levels....

Thank you too deeply too 😊💛💛💛

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved