Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9229 03/06/06 03:38 PM
OP Offline

I have a library of paralims which are in the classical cassette format and have found them quite useful and effective.

How much more benefit will it be to replace my classic tapes with the new Holosync versions on CD? Is it worth the cost?

If anyone has positive/neutral/negative experiences, please share. Thanks much!

I have a few of the old paraliminals on tape and almost all of the new ones on CD. For me, Paraliminals work fine without Holosync as Paul Scheele's voice and music/sound effects puts me in the right state, so it's probably not worth the cost.

Having said that, I prefer listening to them on CD. The quality is great, and the instruction leaflets are fantastic (the old tapes didn't have all this information on how to use the tapes). Holosync does help a bit more to get you in the right state quickly, but it's not essential.

Why don't you try getting a couple of your favourite paraliminas on CD with holosynch and see if you prefer them? I think the instuction booklets in the main plus.

[This message has been edited by harry_d7 (edited March 10, 2006).]

OP Offline

Thanks, harry, I'll definitely try out a new Holosync version and experiment with whether I sense any difference. Thanks again.

Hi harry_d7,
thanks for sharing about your experience with new paralim cds.
I have a related qn: the paralim cds I hear come with sleep tracks. Are they useful in any way? (paralim tapes don't have these).
Also, you mentioned that the instruction booklets are the main plus: i already have most of the paralim either on tapes or courses (eg. decisive action, consistent achievement). Is there additional info found on instruction booklets for new cds that has not been included on course manuals?

thanks for taking time to read.

Hi Curious1, I just saw your post.

The sleep tracks are nothing new. Let me explain. The script between the old and the new paraliminals is identical. What is called a sleep track is the portion of the paraliminal where the multiple voices begin (i.e. after the induction/count down 5,3,4,2,1). The main difference is the Holosync track that is added (which by the way is not only added in the sleep track section but throughout the paraliminal).

In other words, everything is the same, with the only addition being that of the Holosync alpha or theta binaural beat track (depending on the paraliminal). However, since on CD we have the added convenience of having "tracks", LSC decided to partition each paraliminal to a few tracks, usually:
Track 1: Introduction (setting the goal for the session)
Track 2: Induction / count-down / relaxation (call it what you like)
Track 3: Sleep track (in other words, where the main change work occurs)
Track 4: count up from 1 to 5

Now, regarding your second question. If you have the Ideal Mindset, Decisive Action & Consistent Achievement manuals, you do not need to get the new CD just for their booklets - they are (as you guessed) very similar, if not identical. I've only managed to get the Consistent Achievement before it ran out of stock and I don't think I've gained anything new from the manual (apart from the intro stuff on how to set goals & objectives). However, the plus of these courses are the coaching audio sessions by Paul which are excellent.

[This message has been edited by harry_d7 (edited April 05, 2006).]

Much appreciated, harry_d7.

curious1

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved