Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tseme Offline OP
OP Offline

I normally use the sleep Paraliminals at night and I use Subliminals during the day.
I've been wondering if I can use the Sleep Paraliminals instead.
I work with computers and I'm usually zoned out when I'm working so the words will not disturb me.
In fact I already tried it and it seemed fine only I don't know if I'm getting any value from using it in that way and thought I would check.

Well, seems like it's a matter worthy of experimentation. Except, I've been instructed by a LSC coach that the paralimns are most effective when you have a clear purpose when using them. So, if you're just listening to them like background music without a focused intention, I'm not sure you'd be getting the most benefit from the session, night or day. You should have a clear purpose and intention when using them for the most benefit.

Tseme Offline OP
OP Offline

Good Point hartreefoch
But if I'm working on a project tha tI need ot do and I'm listening to the 'Automatic Pilot' Paraliminal won't that do the job.
I listen to the whole Paraliminal first, then use it while working.
I guess it's the same as when you use it to sleep, isn't it?

Yeah, I think it's sufficient when you start to listen to the tapes to get into the right state of mind by relaxing and making the affirmation, "I allow my nonconscious mind to absorb what I hear for the purpose of _______ " ... and then to let go of conscious effort / attention. Usually, I quickly go into a mild trance or light sleep whenever I listen to paralims anyway.

Learning Strategies Admin

Tseme.

When you put the Paraliminals on you have an intention a goal. Be clear on that and you'll find the Paraliminals can run while you're working at the computer. Search the forum you'll find this topic has already been discussed.

The sleep track is not on the old Paraliminal tapes only on the CDs.

Alex

Tseme Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks
:O)

Hi Tseme,

I would say a strong NO. Don't use the paraliminals if you have no intention to be fully concentrated on it.

The reason: The paraliminal leads your mind to such a state that is not most useful for your work. This may affect your ability to sleep in the long run. Your mind gets used to be in too relaxed mode while working. When trying to go to sleep your mind will not know what is wanted from it, because it's used to work when relaxing and that is exactly the state it goes thru when falling asleep. So the result is diffiulties in falling asleep, wakng up in the middle of the night or too erly in the morning. So don't give your mind mixed messages by listening the paraliminals in the background while working.

Instead use one paraliminal a day with a solid goal or question. Once is enough per day.

I'm talking on my own experience. I once listened for a couple of months some tapes that lead you to a relaxed state (I no more remember which exactly). I was able to go to a very deep hypnotic state while working. And the result was what I described above. Not very pleasant.

[He].2s2.2p4

I have often listened to Paraliminals while working. The story isn't as hypnotic as hypnosis and you don't have to listen to them for months. I find 40 minutes to an hour plenty and love the results. You've got to try it and see.

Alex

Tseme Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the input Oxygen.
I have to say I agree with Alex.
I have used them like thaht and not noticed any adverse results, I used the Automatic Pilot.

I guess , I was asking just to ensure I wasn't wasting time or reducing the effectiveness of the Parliminals using it that way.
The only thing I haven't been dilligent with is setting an intention. Of course I know I'm listening to a particular Paraliminal for a reason but I don't actually state any intentions before Listening.

Thanks again guys fir the input.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved