Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9287 03/23/06 04:45 PM
SiMar Offline OP
OP Offline

My New Behaviour Generator disk arrived yesterday though I just have a small question about how get the best use. The disk arrived In very speedy time as well I might add since Im all the way over in the UK!

With the Paraliminal sessions I do as advised and dont really put full concentration and focus into the words. Instead I just let myself relax and drift away into never never land.

With this new one I am going ahead and stating my desired goal/a goal preventative behaviour, goal/a behavior to atain the goal but during session B where it mentions to imagine seeing my chosen model exhibiting the good behaviours etc and then going on finally to imagine becomming the model itself - Do I have to consiously imagine all of this part or should I just let my other than consious mind automatically do this for me and just try and switch off as I do for the rest?

Does anyone have any inspirational stories about using this Paraliminal?

Thanks in advance
Simon

#9288 03/23/06 05:22 PM

Hi SiMar,

Let your other-than-conscious mind do the job. You just concentrate on relaxing and enjoying yourself. In fact the more you enjoy, to more effective the session is.

So, you don't have to follow the story consciously. It would be even difficult while listening to 2 separate voices.

#9289 03/24/06 06:34 AM

Yes, as Oxygen said, the paralims are suppose to go beyond the consious, which is the thrust of the LSC philosophy. The two-or-more-voices at once (as well as the soft-focus during photoreading) is purposely intended to bypass conscious comprehension. The only conscious effort you need is the intention and purpose when you decide to use the paralim. The conscious is just the information gatherer/manager, while the other-than-consious (OTC) is the information processor. At the right time and place, the OTC will yield the key elements of information to your conscious, and you act accordingly. Sometimes you won't know why you want to act in a certain way, but you'll know you should. Some call this "intuitive hunches", and it is simply your OTC playing and giving you what you need.

#9290 03/24/06 01:13 PM
SiMar Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your advice and info Oxygen and Hartreefoch. I will keep on listening now to this as I do with all the others.

Cheers
Simon

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved