Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
SiMar Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
For a little inspiration to others who might be currently using or intend to purchase Paraliminals. Id like to share the positive ways in which these are affecting my life at the present:

• I am finding I have lots more energy
• I am sleeping better and feeling better the day
afterwards despite late nights
• I am feeling much more motivated in general
and at work. Something that was lagging a little
• I have got around to doing things that I have
been putting off or that I normally tend put off
• I am feeling more confident in general and also
more confident in myself
• I am feeling more positive with a positive outlook
on situations that could be perceived as negative
• Any anxiousness that Ive had at times is fading
• I feel calmer and happier in general. So much so
that at times I could quite easily burst into song!
• and it has also be commented on that I look
healthier. ie more glowing with a brighter aura and
more about myself

I'd say that Ive been listening for nearly two months now but I noticed changes immediately.

I would recommended Paraliminals to anyone really. If they have helped me I cant see why they wouldnt help other people.
...and Im not in advertising or work for LSC!

I hope that anyone finds this post beneficial or inspirational to spur them on even more

Best wishes
Simon

Awesome, SiMar!

Do you listen to specific paralims, or to all of them in round-table fashion?

SiMar Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Hartreefoch

I dont listen to all of the Paraliminals that I have at this time but the ones that I listen to and enjoy the most are Self Esteem Supercharger, I Personal Magnetism, Get Around to it - A, Personal Genius and Sales Leap. Ive also just started listening to the NBG that arrived the other day.

Ive made a habit of listening to SES and IPM before I set off for work in a morning and I listen mainly to GATI and PG in the evenings and before bed. I dont listen to Sales Leap just as often, just about once maybe twice a week. Personal Genius is another that Ive found to be great to listen to in the morning before work but I am giving that one a rest at the moment.

I have most of the above on tapes that I was given but aim to have them all on CD as soon as I can so that I can start listening on my iPod more.

Also when I have more money (sometime in the not too distant future I really hope...fingers and toes crossed!) Im thinking about purchasing one of the courses, maybe Natural Brilliance or Four Powers for Greatness. How are these courses, do they seem to produce good results for people?

Simon

[This message has been edited by SiMar (edited March 24, 2006).]

Thanks, SiMar,

Yes, I have Natural Brilliance and it is excellent. I've been meaning to go through it again for a refresher. I would definitely recommend it.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved