Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Hi Dan,

It's me again. When I left here I went to my email and found this article which I extracted from a Seve Wells news letter and I felt that I should share it with you.
Namaste
Gerry
Tapping away cancer

In June and July 2005, I participated in two level 1 EFT workshops - one in England with Judy Bryne and one in Singapore with Steve Wells. Both workshops were milestone programmes for me. I planned to take part in Gary's workshop in Manchester, England in early September 2005, but on the very date of the workshop, I ended up having to have a malignant tumour removed from my breast. Shortly afterwards I was informed that I had a grade 3 cancer and that I would need chemotherapy, radiotherapy and hormone treatment over a period of months and years of follow-up drugs. It was a shocking piece of news at the time.

At the time of writing this, I have finished six cycles of chemotherapy and one month of radiotherapy. I wanted to share some reflections with people who are learning about EFT.

I have used EFT daily throughout my treatment. Learning the skill of using EFT was very timely for me. I tapped throughout each injection of chemotherapy drugs, much to the amusement of the nurse (who made a note of Gary's site out of curiosity, but never looked it up it seems). On Steve Wells' advice, I have done 'imaginary' tapping during each radiotherapy treatment whilst lying under the machine.

In parallel with tapping, I have also looked at my nutrition (including alcohol and caffeine intake), my lifestyle, work stress and made some adjustments. I have learned Reiki healing and use that daily on myself too.

The effect of this has been that I have minimised all side effects which some say can be debilitating. I have been able to work throughout my treatment and many people have told me that I look healthier compared to before. One of the main results for me of tapping is that I am much more objective about things that happen, less emotionally wrapped up and freer therefore to have a lightness of touch which didn't exist in me before. An example of this relates to my healthcare experience. IN the past I would have gotten wrapped up in the inefficiencies of the health system, the inadequacies in the care of the nurses etc but I did not allow these things to absorb my energy. Instead I used my energy proactively to learn, to make changes, to cope with daily life.

My experience of cancer has actually been quite a gift. It has opened up new ways to live which are healthier for me than my ways before my cancer diagnosis. The future is unpredictable but the weird thing is that I am okay with that.

- Gabrielle (Name changed for privacy purposes)

Hi Dan,

I sincerely hope that admin will not erase this document.

Namaste

Gerry

Banned Cancer Cure
Dr. Johanna Budwig's Mix:
Put in your blender:
• 1 cup Organic cottage cheese (low fat, not too hard one, best make your own or yoghurt)
• 2-5 Tbsp. of flaxseed oil
• little cayenne
• 1-3 Tbsp. of freshly ground up flaxseed (coffee grinder works fine)
• enough water to make it soft
Make it very soft. Eat some of it every day. (PS Adjust quantities for your taste !)

The Budwig Flaxseed oil diet
The Flaxseed (Linseed) oil diet was originally proposed by Dr. Johanna Budwig, a German biochemist and expert on fats and oils, in 1951 and recently re-examined by Dr. Dan C. Roehm M.D. FACP (Oncologist and former cardiologist) in 1990. Dr. Roehm claims: "this diet is far and away the most successful anti-cancer diet in the world". Budwig claims that the diet is both a preventative and a curative. She says the absence of linol-acids [in the average western diet] is responsible for the production of oxidase, which induces cancer growth and is the cause of many other chronic disorders. The beneficial oxidase ferments are destroyed by heating or boiling oils in foods, and by nitrates used for preserving meat, etc.

The theory is: the use of oxygen in the organism can be stimulated by protein compounds of sulphuric content, which make oils water-soluble and which is present in cheese, nuts, onion and leek vegetables such as leek, chive, onion and garlic, but especially cottage cheese.

Ferments of cell respiration closely connected with the highly unsaturated fatty acids, are also needed for proper oxidation. It is essential to use only unrefined, cold-pressed oils with high linolic acid content, such as linseed, sunflower, Soya, poppy-seed, walnut, and corn oils. Such oil should be consumed together with foods containing the right proteins otherwise the oils will have the OPPOSITE EFFECT, causing more harm than good.

The best combination is cottage cheese and flaxseed oil. The flaxseed should be freshly ground. Carbohydrates containing natural sugar, such as dates, figs, pears, apples and grapes, are also included in the diet. Honey is also beneficial. Most of the synthetic vitamin A preparations are bad because they contain oxidation products, but much carotene as pro-vitamin A (from carrot) is consumed. Vitamin B from buttermilk, yoghurt, and natural yeast is beneficial.

A person requires daily about 4 oz. of cottage cheese mixed well with 1.5 oz. of linseed oil and 1 oz. of milk. A blender or egg beater works fine. The mixture an be sweeten with honey or otherwise flavoured naturally. Fresh fruits can be added. Every morning 2 spoonfuls of freshly ground linseed oil should be taken in lukewarm buttermilk or yoghurt.

The diet is indicated for all kinds of chronic diseases, especially heart ailments (coronary thrombosis), gall disorders, diabetes, arthritis, and malignancies. It improves failing hearing and sight. It is the ideal nutrient for children and infants.

It is suggested that this diet be supplemented with lactic acid ferments. "What she (Dr. Johanna Budwig) has demonstrated to my initial disbelief but lately, to my complete satisfaction in my practice is: "CANCER IS EASILY CURABLE" (Roehm, "Townsend Letter for Doctors", July 1990)

General Rules
The patient has no nourishment on day #1 other than 250 ml (8.5 oz) of Flax Oil with honey plus freshly squeezed fruit juices (no sugar added!). In the case of a very ill person, champagne may be added on the first day in place of juice and is taken with the Flax Oil and honey. Champagne is easily absorbable and has a serious purpose here.

1. SUGAR IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN. Grape juice may be added to sweeten any other freshly squeezed juices.

2. Other 'forbiddens' are:
• All animal fats.
• All Salad Oils (this included commercial mayonnaise)
• All Meats (chemicals & hormones)
• Butter
• Margarine
• Preserved Meats (the preservatives block metabolism even of Flax Oil)

3. Freshly squeezed vegetable juices are fine - carrot, celery, apple, and red beet.

4. Three times daily a warm tea is essential - peppermint, rose hips or grape tea - all sweetened as desired with honey. One cup of black tea before noon is fine.

Hi Dan,
Just another natural cure to try for detox.
Namaste
Gerry

A Cilantro Pesto Said to Remove Heavy Metals

Author Unknown

Heavy metal poisoning is rampant. It is a major cause of
hormonal imbalances, cancer, thyroid problems,
neurological disturbances, learning problems, depression,
food allergies, parasites, etc. etc. This is a great
recipe that is not only easy to make but also really
yummy, and it tells you how to remove heavy metals from
the body!

Cilantro is truly a healing food. One friend suffering
from high blood pressure due to mercury poisoning had her
blood pressure return to normal after eating two
teaspoons of this pesto daily for only a week. So whether
you need to detoxify heavy metals from your body or just
wish to use it as a preventative measure, 2 teaspoons a
day is all you need to take. This pesto has now become a
regular in my diet. Enjoy!

Cilantro Chelation Pesto

4 cloves garlic
1/3 cup Brazil nuts (selenium)
1/3 cup sunflower seeds (cysteine)
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds (zinc, magnesium)
2 cups packed fresh cilantro (coriander, Chinese parsley) (vitamin A)
2/3 cup flaxseed oil
4 tablespoons lemon juice (vitamin C)
2 tsp dulse powder
Sea salt to taste

Process the cilantro and flaxseed oil in a blender until
the coriander is chopped. Add the garlic, nuts and seeds,
dulse and lemon juice and mix until the mixture is finely
blended into a paste. Add a pinch to sea salt to taste
and blend again. Store in dark glass jars if possible. It
freezes well, so purchase cilantro in season and fill
enough jars to last through the year.

Cilantro has been proven to chelate toxic metals from our
bodies in a relatively short period of time. Combined
with the benefits of the other ingredients, this recipe
is a powerful tissue cleanser.

Two teaspoons of this pesto daily for three weeks is
purportedly enough to increase the urinary excretion of
mercury, lead and aluminum, thus effectively removing
these toxic metals from our bodies. We can consider doing
this cleanse for three weeks at least once a year. The
pesto is delicious on toast, baked potatoes, and pasta.

Hi once again,
I sincerely hope that the information helps you in some small way.
Namaste
Gerry

Extracted from EFT Down Under News

Cancer Management and Education.

This informative article is provided by John Allan who attended our recent Advanced EFT and the Power of Self-Acceptance workshop in Sydney. John represents an Australian charitable organisation which provides support to cancer patients. John uses EFT extensively within these programs to assist in pain management and emotional healing:

Cancer Management & Education is the organisation which I represent and facilitates programmes based on a successful model for emotional intervention and support in the adjunctive therapies and care of cancer patients. The programme has evolved from the concept that beliefs, feelings, attitudes and lifestyle are important factors affecting health and comprises both week long “live in” and weekend seminar formats. These programmes allow us the opportunity to examine the concepts of beliefs, feelings, attitudes and lifestyle with regard to healing in all of it’s contexts.

An initial and necessary part of the programme is the creation of knowledge of the generally accepted theories of cancer at the biological or cellular level. We examine, through the participation of experts, why cancer cells work in the way they do, the initiation of cells and what can be done, through nutrition, diet and supplementation (including the use of the generally accepted medical model drugs if need be) so that the cancer patient and their carer(s) can gain a concept of what can be done through the use of those modalities, to (at least) control the cancer growth.

One aspect of what we teach, is pain control and an important conduit in that regard is EFT.

Pain as you would be aware, is the number one fear that the majority of cancer patients experience. This fear is somewhat followed by the fear of death and subsequent loss, loss of control and lifestyle and so forth, but pain is the number one fear among cancer patients so it is of paramount importance to be able to offer something that actually works. You would have noticed that the fear of loss of control is also high in people’s awareness and this is one reason why so many cancer sufferers refuse analgesics etc for so long, sometimes to the point where pain has taken over their lives They refuse the drugs, because they perceive that such drugs will make them less aware of their world – a world which most people with a poor prognosis, want to experience fully.

This is where EFT works so wonderfully well. The pain goes (or is at least substantially diminished) and the patient can still function quite normally. I use EFT pain control techniques in our regular cancer support groups and all people experience something, the greater majority experience a loss of pain at that time. Really Steve, the only case in which I have not had total success at the time, is one where the patient has bone cancer in her legs and spine. If you have ever had a broken bone, imagine that pain throughout your body. I have no doubt, however, that with continued work, we shall experience greater success with that person.

Our charity’s programme focuses on the influence of beliefs and belief systems. Participants learn techniques for enriching their lives in order to promote their health through lifestyle counselling, relaxation and mental imagery using varying modalities of creative thinking exercises through harnessing the power of the mind. Additionally, participants explore the importance of gentleness, and the role of stress, secondary gain, and other contributing factors to their disease.

Our aim is to assist everyone who requires our help, so if people need to discuss any aspect of our programme, please call (In Australia) 02 62962521.

Visit the web site http://www.cancermanagement.org.au

Hi Dan,

Please read this. I sincerely hope that there is some progress with healing.
Here is anothe article on the treatment of cancer by RUDOLF BREUSS.

Namaste
Gerry

http://www.alternativehealth.com.au/Product/breuss.htm

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 06/06/06 11:52 AM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Gerry I know you mean well however Dan's mother is already undergoing conventional treatment and without careful monitoring these concoctions can create problems with the treatment already in place. Dan has already pointed out that her doctor has advised against self medicating with herbal products. Even the humble grapefruit is a problem when undergoing cancer treatment. So I don't think it is helping him.

The selection you've been providing is confusing. Which one is the right one?

Also please don't post copy from other sites. Give a brief explanation and a link. There is often more information there that people should see to make a better decision of their own.

Alex

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved