Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87113 01/10/18 11:14 AM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Weight is clearly an issue for many people.

If you want to lose weight and keep it off, it's critical you get your nonconscious mind aligned with your intentions.

For the most part you already know what foods to eat and what to avoid. You also know you need movement and exercise. What we recommend here will make it all easier, because you will be using your nonconscious mind to help you more naturally shift your body weight.

Here's what you do:

Listen to Ideal Weight daily for at least eight days, alternating Session A with Session B. This will help get your body into a natural balance as you reconnect with your innermost ideal self and become more aware of the signals your body already sends you. You'll find yourself losing 1 to 2 percent of your body weight a week.

Then listen periodically whenever you feel you need support. It might be weekly, monthly, or once a quarter.

For sure listen to Session B before any holiday weekend or big celebration. I never ever overeat on holiday weekends when I use Session B in advance.

Be clear on this: Ideal Weight is not magic. It is an authentic approach of self-love and clear choices. You must persistently desire and willingly act to change your weight. Ideal Weight then frees you to achieve the size and shape of your body according to your natural ideal.

These Paraliminals can also help: [/i]Self-Esteem Supercharger, New Behavior Generator, New History Generator, Anxiety-Free, Break the Habit, Self-Discipline,[/i] and Get Around To It. Come to think of it, all Paraliminals can be supportive.

Ideal Weight leads you through a gentle, steady process that works because it helps you adjust your weight at a rate that is natural for your body. This helps you maintain your ideal weight permanently.

Paul Scheele says, "Getting back into balance can be remarkably easy. Your success begins with love and relaxation. Re-establishing connection with your inner nature invites your infinite intelligence to open again. You end your struggle by choosing self-love, focusing on what is true, and providing what you need physically. Ideal Weight is the perfect facilitator to bring you back to your best self."

The next step is yours. Begin today.

To learn more about Ideal Weight and all of our other Paraliminal programs, please click here.

1 member likes this: kajong

Awesome guidance as always Pete! Really appreciate your suggestions on this as I've been struggling for a while now. So we should listen on day 1: session A, day 2: session B etc?

Many thanks
kajong

Last edited by kajong; 09/24/23 06:07 AM.

Hi Kajong,
Sorry for the late response. From the guidebooK:

Listen to Session A one day and Session B the next day for at least a week.
Then listen to each session once or twice a week until you reach your
ideal weight.
Listening more often will not help change your weight faster. The relaxation
session, however, may be beneficial.
Once you have reached your ideal weight, you will maintain it naturally as
you enjoy an optimal balance in your diet. Feel free to revisit the sessions
whenever you feel you need a boost.

Enjoy!
Patrick

1 member likes this: kajong

Thank you so much Pete and Patrick for the recommendations. Could you please create a rotation with the other paralimiminals which Pete mentioned with Ideal weight after about a week of listening to Ideal weight? A rotation of 4-12 weeks could help. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your kind response Patrick! Sorry for this terribly belated response - I didn't see your reply till now. I didn't realise the bookmark button was the "follow" button that would allow notifications for new posts or replies. :p

Thanks again!
Kajong

Last edited by kajong; 02/02/24 10:51 AM.

Kajong,
You have the option to get notifications in your Preferences option in the drop-down window when you click on your name. Scroll down to this section:

Email and Private Message Preferences

Have a great week!
Patrick

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved