Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9371 04/27/06 12:26 PM
Claire Offline OP
OP Offline

I have trouble sleeping and have found a way to use the paraliminal tapes that really help me fall asleep fast. I know that this is not ideal but every night I listen to one tape. I use a different one for a month and then go on to a new one. It is interesting because the best I can tell, I do have the tape on and it stays in my ears until the end even after I fall asleep. So, I know that this is not the best way to use the tapes but do you think I am getting any benefit beyond a good nights sleep??

#9372 04/28/06 10:02 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Claire,

Yes, there is benefit.

On the CD versions of the Paraliminals, there is one track set up as a "Sleep Learning Track," ment to be played on a repeat cycle during sleep. Your doing the same thing, just doing one cycle thats all.

Much Love, Shawn

#9373 04/29/06 08:16 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

What benefits are you looking for. If you're listening to the Paraliminals just to get a good nights sleep then that's the benefit.

If you have another purpose. Be sure to answer the questions Paul ask and get clear on your purpose for listening. If you take the passive approach you'll get the passive results. Something is happening yet not as fast as it could be if you are clear on your intent.

Alex

#9374 04/29/06 02:43 PM

I have a related question.

Is there a good paraliminal for sleep? Sometimes I wake in the middle of the night and cannot go back to sleep due to busy mind or a pain in my hip. I do not have difficulty falling asleep it's when I wake at 3 AM. Sometimes I can get back to sleep by visualizing myself asleep - but a couple of times a month I never go back to sleep until almost time to get up. I do not really get frustrated - I just lay there relaxed - unless it is my hip that is hurting, then that will cause me to toss and turn a bit. I don't take any medications.

I have a few paraliminals - the full abundance course and now the Natural Brilliance course.

Would this fall under new behavior, perfect health, ???

Lisa

#9375 04/30/06 05:12 AM
Claire Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. My primary reason to listen at night is to go to sleep and I have to say that I hardly ever get past the very beginning so they seem to be very effective. (I do try to say an intent just in case)This is my second month listening to the tapes and I have to say I had a good laugh yesterday when I tried to remember what tape I had used duing the month of March. I finally went to check since I have them in a type of order. I had a good chuckle when I saw it was "memory supercharger". But I also have to add that my memory does seem to be somewhat better--

#9376 05/02/06 11:21 AM

I suggest you read the booklet and find a purpose for listening. Just stating your intent as you put the Headphones on gives a kick-start. and it makes it easier when Paul asks at the beginning of the recording to remember the answers. Twice stated empowers the intent.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved