Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87320 03/22/18 10:14 AM
JoRinz Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello there!
In one of other threads*, Pete Bissonette said "It is not necessary to see the words sharp
[while in PhotoFocus]. You are not using your foveal vision for PhotoReading, but rather
your peripheral vision." I would be ever so grateufl if he could explain that.
My extremely logic mind cannot imagine or believe that my subconscius could recognize,
understand, remember something that my eyes/conscius cannot actually see. Well, I see
furniture in my flat while my vision is concentrated on my thumb**, but that furniture is huge
compared to letters in a book, and I do not need to see the tiny details of that furniture
to avoid bumping into it.
Please, could you elaborate for me. I have trained almost daily for months and see a blip
page and stereograms without any problem now. It seems my lack of understanding or
my disbelief in blurred words keep me stuck now.
*) I am refering to the thread "The Blip Page" started 05/30/00 by BarryT, https://forums.
learningstrategies.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=53936#Post53936
**) Paul Sheele's suggestion in the same thread.
Kindest regards,
Jo

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

See the PhotoReading book, photoreading step.

You're using your peripheral vision which triggers your preconscious processor.

If you're having problems, check step one of the system. It's the key that starts the system. If you're skipping that step you're hindering the success with the system.

Don't get stuck on the PhotoReading step. Do more activation.

For the record... I don't bother with the blip page, I just use the x-technique. See all the words on the page and flip. Whether they are blurred or not while flipping doesn't really matter as long as you're saying the chant and directing your mind to take it in.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved