Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#9482 04/14/04 12:31 PM
OP Offline

Since the idea of an online journal has helped me a lot on keeping my motivation going, I'm starting a journal on Abundance for Life. It's just..... I don't have what I have written or my notes here with me, sorry. Maybe tomorrow I'll post some details, but I wanted to start right away because this helps me to keep myself focused (yesterday, I didn't have any time at all for doing anything, so I need to do something and this is one of those things ).

#9483 04/20/04 12:40 PM
OP Offline

I started this almost a week ago. I didn't know where to begin since I used a vacations week to begin and my notes went went messy. Then I realized that my seven goals where too broad and I had to narrow their range. So I decided to begin again, but now with this new feedback. I listen to Prelude CD 2 last night and came with a much better understanding on the awakening from trances process, specially on the Feelings Exercise. While going to work this morning, I was feeling low, with very low energy and almost "dragging my feet". I applied the FE and now I feel with more energy than when I drink coffee, but without the caffeine disrupting effects. I could compare it better with the resulting effects of the 10-Minutes Supercharger. I noticed that Paul mentioned Lester Levenson and Hale Dowskin in the CD.

I guess I could use any of the Sedona Method techniques along with this course. But I am not sure whether or not it could hinder the purpose of the FE. Any comments?

#9484 04/20/04 12:46 PM
Learning Strategies Admin

You can use the Sedona Method to take the FE even deeper. Really you might just lighten up and try it and see what works for you. When you're free from Trance there really are no rules of what you should or should not do to remain free. You just remember to do what works for you.

Alex.

#9485 04/20/04 01:24 PM

I check my state several times everyday. I don't do the FE, but because I've done it so many times I can get a good sense of my state quickly. I then consider what the message my feeling is trying to tell me.

If I believe that the message is not supportive of where I want to be and where I want to go, I release the feeling using one method or another.

Sometimes I apply Inquery to the message. This helps to decide my direction.

------------
I've only gotten to the first 2 CD of Prelude. I find the FE demonstrations very short. Of course there's nothing stopping me, or anyone from doing it without Paul's guidance. I really like the Fast Finish on Prelude CD 2.

I'm also still contemplating the question Paul ask on Prelude CD 2.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#9486 04/20/04 02:46 PM
OP Offline

I'm beginning to see what works for me better. The FE works better for some things and the SM works better for some other things. Ironically, I have never seriously tried the Goal Sheet from the SM course, but now I think the FE could help me to try it.

***While rereading this I can see many trances I live in. I have tried that Goal Sheet and always have quitted its use without finishing. I caught myself thinking "I never finish that sheet" which I must ask "Is that true?" and very easily I can see how false it is. Of course I can complete a Goal Sheet.

Another one, Is it FE "who" is doing this for me? Is it "helping me"? NO, I am doing it!

#9487 04/21/04 01:24 PM
OP Offline

In the Prelude CDs, Paul summarizes the FE as appreciation (or so I understood). Maybe this is because I have already some experience in doing it; but I notice that by appreciating my feelings and myself alone, I can do all the process at once, without the previous steps that involves letting go of labels, judgements and descriptions we attribute to the feelings, and attempting to feel its power and its power vibration. Seems that by appreciating it alone, I get all the other steps done as well.

#9488 04/22/04 07:04 AM

If I understand you, I think experience very much the same thing.

With the feeling exercises I can just sorta let go and feel and it all sorta happens at once, very very fast.

#9489 04/22/04 01:03 PM
OP Offline

I've been thinking on the questions that Paul asks near the end of CD#2 of the Prelude Course. I think that I need to let go of wanting to get results in order to properly answer them with an affirmative.

While listening to the session, an old memory, almost just like a feeling, came to my conscious mind. Long ago, when I was a very young child, I never thought about the future. If you ask me, I think I didn't know what "the future" was. I used to learn just for the fun of it, just for pleasure; without looking forward on what I could get from my new knowledges. Maybe Paul is asking me to be child-like again. The course is fascinating, but I actually bought it to get something from it. I feel I have to de-program my mind in order to gain back my very first attitudes towards learning. At least I have something to model. Could I use the NBG to get it back? What would be the best paraliminal to work on this?

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited April 22, 2004).]

#9490 04/29/04 01:27 PM
OP Offline

How important is to describe the experience out loud in the excercise 1 of the prelude CD3? I find my tongue tied and cannot do the describing.

#9491 04/29/04 01:41 PM

All the more reason to attempt it. Just do your best. Try talking without thinking about it. The reason being if you talk out loud without thinking too much about it you build a better connection to your internal states.

My dialogue sometimes goes something like this. I've got an itchy nose, I feel silly talking about it. My big toe is throbbing, my hands feel cold, my mind just went blank I wouldn't have a clue what to say anymore I wish Paul would get on with it, is this over soon it's bugging me. Paul starts talking again. Ahh what a relief I can shut up now.

Other times it just flows. So give it your best shot um and ahh if you must or try focusing on just one part of the body a hand for example might attract your attention go into detail describing that it gets easier once you've done it a few times and the benefits are a better body mind connection.

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved