Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi folks,

About 3-4weeks ago, I bought this genius code tape because I want to improve my studies. However, after several listenings,
I do not feel that I have any improvement.

Before the session start, I have a clear objective of what I want to achieve,for example, I tell my mind that I want to have a clearer understanding of engineering maths,organic chemistry and programming when I am learning them and able to apply.However,I do not feel I am getting any effects.

Can anyone here help me?I also have memory optimizer,and photoreading PLC.
Could some folks here give me good suggestion for optimisation of the 3 programs for my studies...I feel that I am cracking up studying all the complex modules..

Thanks in advance
Mage

Administrator
Administrator

Are you referring to the Personal Genius paraliminal?

Image streaming is useful to giving yourself ideas how you can learn the information you seek faster. Borrowed genius is also an excellent one to apply for learning... getting to the skill level that others have.

However if you are you are referring to the paraliminal Personal Genius then I suggest you focus on one area at a time when listening and see yourself performing/learning the information faster. Also define what is a "clearer understanding of..." How do you measure that? In fact how can you tell that you haven't got a "clearer understanding of..." something than you had yesterday? It kind of grows on you so I guess it isn't easy to see that you have a clearer understanding than you had a week ago. I suggest you phrase it as something recognisable... My better understanding of... allows me to complete my assignment in 45 minutes (if perhaps it usually takes you 90 minutes). That would demonstate your understanding improving wouldn't it?

Alex

theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Alex for your advice.

Would it help if I get this Genius Code program? I have quite a no. of programs with me already,like Natural Brilliance, Photoreading and some paraliminal tapes.

What is the actual difference between the Photoreading PLC and the genius code PLC?
Photoreading,in my humble opinion, will actually help in retaining the information read, and accessing the resource state.But what about Genius code?

When u mean the Borrowed Genius in the Genius Code, how would you think it will help me since I have the memory cds from Wendi which one of the disc contain 'Borrowed Genius track'?

I am pretty at a loss now as how to use the programs I have for my studies...someone can give me more directions?I am really thankful....

Regards
Mage

Administrator
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by theMage:

Photoreading,in my humble opinion, will actually help in retaining the information read, and accessing the resource state.But what about Genius code?

When you say it like that I get the impression you haven't yet really experienced that for yourself? If not I suggest you take the time to go through the PLC and do the excercises as suggested when suggested before going onto the next tape.

Personally it think it is best to have one course working good for you before starting another one or you wind up scattering your energy.

If you want to use the courses effectively. Learn one before going onto the next. Use the paraliminals to help support you along the way.

The Genius Code course helps you to understand the metaphors of your mind. You use tools like image streaming to gain answers to your questions by learning to decode what your mind means by these images. It helps to develop your creativity and problem solving techniques. It is a beautiful complement to the Photoreading course. Like I said if you have photoreading working for you. Then this is well worth considering as an additonal course.

Remember if you are studying, that in itself is a time consuming endeavour. Simplify and get photoreading working for you first before looking for something else to learn. Having a number of PLCs started and not enough hours in a day to give attention to them all becomes overwhelming and can actually cause more difficulty for your studies than good. Once you have photoreading working you will have a bit more time to start another PLC with the added bonus of feeling good about the accomplishment and this naturally will carry over to any other PLC that you take on. Making them easier to work through.

Alex

theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Alex, thank you for your advice,will finish the course first and let u know the results...

Mage

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved