Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Every course from LSC has some sort of basis that they progress off of. Natural Brilliance has its model, QiGong has Master Chunyi Lin's studies, PhotoReading has well...I could talk all day about PhotoReading.

I understand that Abundance for Life is about breaking trances that can get us stuck and prevent us from attaining success, and the course itself has a few new paraliminals and has some unique, different content compared to what has been in previous LSC courses, but could anyone fill me in on the specific components of the course? Ideas that the course focuses around?

I didn't attend the retreat, and the more time goes on, the more I feel that I really should have found a way to. Of course, whatever happens will happen as it happens. Once I get money I'm definitely going to get to any retreat like the content of this course's is based on.

-youngprer

You're right, Abundance for Life is about breaking trances, and a lot more.

The course is based on the August Retreat experience as well as ideas Paul has had for the past few years on pre-conscious processing. In addition, the course includes the works of others, such as Byron Katie's "The Work," and the idea of congruent communications by Mark Orth, learning to be congruent with another person, asking what they want, to create and attain your own goals. For those seeking a wealth-making course, this section is right on.

There is a section on solving problems by using a solution-focused approach. In this section you learn to identify resources already working for you, and how to amplify these resources, while changing what is not working.

There are several meditations, a visualization process, and as you mentioned, brand new Paraliminal sessions to integrate the exercises.

Through the course, you will begin to see yourself as the creator of the world you see, rather than a victim of what life "gives" you.

Abundance for Life is based on a common spiritual model, that we are not merely humans here to have a spiritual experience, but rather spiritual beings on a human experience.

This course takes self-improvement to a new level. A person who uses self-improvement courses can benefit from such courses, but might start to believe they are "broken" and need to be fixed. Abundance for Life takes you out of this common trap.

And, the best thing is that once you experience Abundance for Life, if go back to your other self-improvement courses, you'll find a whole new experience based on what you have created with Abundance for Life.

[This message has been edited by Sandy Millies (edited April 20, 2004).]

I don't know if I could give a better description, than the one sent out in the mailings. Or the information in the original threads, where Pete provided feed back.

The course seems to draw upon the models of what we are and how we interact with ourselves and the universe. I'd say it's the best thing I've experienced from LSC. However, I went to the retreat and I'm only two CDs in at this point.

It's not directed towards any specific goals. It's designed to free energy within you and empower you. You can take the knowledge and energy and apply it to specific goals.

In the past, when I think about this material I think it makes a lot of LSC's material redundant. However, somewhere in the Prelude Paul makes the statement that after this course all of the LSC products will be more effective. I have to agree. The material adopts a different perspective and if you embrace it and use it, I believe that the other more specific products will be more effective.

I doubt that's what you wanted, by way of a reply. However, it is a big course. My experience has been that the LSC advertising material provides a lot of the content, but you only realize it after you've taken the course.

You are perfection.
Iam2

-----

Okay, I had to leave in the middle of that post and Sandy came along with a great reply.

[This message has been edited by Iam2 (edited April 20, 2004).]

Iam2

You gave a great description.

And after only CD number 2...

Thanks!

Sandy's explanation is very similiar to
what I have learned in Scientology.
We are spiritual beings first, and
all caught up in the human experience.

At first I was cautious with Qigong, but no longer. I now allign it with my understanding of life, spirit, universe obtained from Scientology. My sitting meditations are becoming more and more
intense, more dramatic, more powerful because I've opened up to Q.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved