Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi All

I have an abundance star in the N area of my living room (SW 2/3 water/mountain), which I have moving water as an activation.

With the yearly 5 star in the N, will this affect the abundance star or worsen the affects of the 5? And will I need to switch off the water feature I have in the N?

With gratitude

J

Hi Jenny,

If you placed the water feature before the annual star flew in you should be fine. Intention is an important factor in Feng Shui. But I wouldn't place a new water feature in an area with an unfavourable annual star.

jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Astrid

Thank you for your reply.

I cannot remember which was 1st to be honest. I have turned off the water feature in the N, and I also turned off the water feature in NE area too (which has a Power star), as there were too much arguments.

All the best
J

Hi Jenny,

After turning off the water feature I would only turn it on next year when the disaster star is gone. Too many arguments are usually triggered by a conflict star. But if you experience more arguments than usual then it's best to turn water features off.

All the best,
Astrid

jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Astrid

Will do thank you.

Since I switched the water features off things have been much calmer, so put it back on in the N and all is still good.

I will put the water feature back on in the NE next year.

J

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved