Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have dreamed about being wealth ever since I was a kid. I was thinking I would get wealthy to through real estate. But than again I dont know how to begin or cant get training on the hows of real estate investing. I was never able to learn from a book. That is why I got this course. Right now I am just going to listen to the paraliminals from the abundance of Life course this week.

I mean I see business opportunities but I feel immobile when I look at them. I sort of feel hopeless right now.

I used to get excited about being in business for myself. Now I dont know what is best for me to do besides accept my situation.

Parag

Is it true that you can't learn from books?
Can you absolutely know it's true? ....

Use the course material. It can help you.

You are perfection.
Iam2

OP Offline

Iam2:

So, you went to the seminar on this course before? Did they give you paraliminals to take home with you? Or anything to take home?

Parag

I had some hand-out material. The course was still in development.

There is a lot to be said for both methods. The retreat is intensive and uninterrupted. The course is seems to have more information.... I may be wrong. You can also revisit it as much as you want.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Tip,

Check the manual page 29
"Our visions manifest because we have accepted them. If we are not...

An interesting paragraph that probably answers your original question Parag.

I know I went home from that retreat a lot lighter emotionally and had a rather quirky experience at the airport that befuddled me and airline staff and security.

Alex.

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited April 20, 2004).]

I was in your position once, the best thing you can do is to take a business course, learn the basics of accounting, marketing, management, finance, law and such.

In NZ there is a few certificates designed specifically for aspiring businessmen.

Trust me, once you have a basic understanding about business, and things like taxation and accounting and marketing you become more confident, you can look at situations and imagine how to capitalise on them.

Knowledge is the key to success in business, especially so nowdays. Just remember you don't need to be an expert accountant, you just need an understanding, the key is that you don't have to have all the knowledge yourself, you can pay someone to do that for you!

I've gone from a net worth of 2k and uncertain... to over 50k and having my own company and I'm constantly learning and achieving. [Still in training though, I'm about to start a degree].

remember if you can think it and imagine it you can achieve it.

regards
callum http://www.moneyquestions.co.nz

Hmmm, these discussions are starting to sound a bit like religion.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved