Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87832 04/22/19 12:03 PM
jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all

After several attempts at using my rods with no joy, I finally got them to move when using them a few days ago in my back garden.

I found some stress lines and placed the cures but the direction where the rods say the lines are coming from pointed towards the front direction.

My questions are:

- Which is the best direction to start dowsing, should we start dowsing from the front of the house/garden?

- Although I have placed the cures at the back of the garden, will this stop the stress lines if they are coming from the front direction?

I suppose I would have to dowse the front garden to check if any lines are still active and cure them as well if its the same direction as the one I cured at the back?

With the direction that the rods were pointing its difficult to know whether it 'means' the direction in my back garden or the direction at the front of the house.

I hope all of this makes sense. 🙂

Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Jenny!

I'm sure everyone has their own pattern on where they prefer to start. I generally stand in an entryway, check the current energy level of the property and then move on to specifics.

When you ask if there are any uncured geopathic stress lines, if you get a positive answer you will then ask how many there are. Once you have that number, you will start working through them. If you look at page 14 of your manual, you will find the order that Marie uses. You will also notice that one of the questions you ask is "From which direction is the geopathic stress line coming?" When you have that information, you can cure it at the point where it's entering the property.

If you find it's challenging to get a clear indication of which direction the stressor is originating from, I would suggest switching to a single rod for that inquiry. That way there should be no confusion about where you're going to cure it.

Many people cure in the context of their interior space, but as it sounds as if you are curing at the outside property line, you would follow the same protocol, but it would just be outside. I don't think it will matter whether you start in the front or the back, because when you are done, they will all be cured.

You can confirm this by asking at the end of your session the same question you asked at the beginning - "Are there any uncured geopathic stress lines?" If you have cured them all, the answer will be a clear "No."

All the best!
Wendy Greer

jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Wendy

Thank you for your reply.

I am following the protocol, I was thinking more in terms of whether I need to also check the front of the property even though I cured the stress line at the back, as it is saying that the line was coming from the front direction.

Would the stress line still be active from the front to the back direction and need to be cured, but I think I'll just dowse the front anyway just in case and let you know the outcome 🙂

Thanks Wendy 💜

jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Wendy

I am following the protocol, I was thinking more in terms of whether I need to also check the front of the property even though I cured the stress line at the back, as it is saying that the line was coming from the front direction.

Would the stress line still be active from the front to the back direction and need to be cured, but I think I'll just dowse the front anyway just in case and let you know the outcome 🙂

Thanks Wendy 💜

jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Wendy

Thanks Wendy 💜

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again Jenny!

The reason you ask what direction the stress line is coming from is so that you cure it at the source. If the line was coming in from the front direction, you would cure it in front, where it enters your property. It would then have no impact on the back, because it has been cured at the "source."

If the line is coming in from the back, you would cure it in the back, where it originates. It would then also be cured in the front, because it would be neutralized at the place where it impacts your property.

Wendy

Hi Jenny
Just need to be careful of terraced houses where the cures need to be placed at ground level on each level. As dowsing you get he answer to the question you ask, make sure that you have in mind the whole house or level etc when you ask your questions.
I try to place the cures outside, where possible but walk right around the house to double check as sometimes the weaker stress lines hidden by the stronger ones and can be found on the second lap around the house ;-)
cheers

Pete "The Sick Property Doctor"

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved