Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9527 04/21/04 03:05 AM
dzzyduz Offline OP
OP Offline

How do you go about ordering the Abundance for Life course? I went to the LS website and couldn't find in listed anywhere for purchase.

I may have received an e-mail regarding it but didn't pay much attention until I started reading all the discussion on this forum.

I did contact LS via e-mail and hope to hear from them....just thought I would post here in case anyone else has expereienced the same thing.

DebZ

#9528 04/21/04 09:42 AM

The emailing and mailing for the Abundance for Life course has been limited. LSC is evaluating different packaging strategies.

I knew about the course release date because I kept bugging LSC about it. I always just call them up. I would suggest that as the best way to access their current strategy for packaging.

I haven't gone through the course yet, but I would suggest that anyone buying it buy more than just the Prelude package.

I bought everything I could get. I'm convinced of the worth of the LSC products. That doesn't mean I've bought them all, but I believe I get my money's worth for the ones I do want.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#9529 04/21/04 11:53 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you did not receive a promotional email or a piece in the mail -- and if you are ready to
order -- call Customer Service at 800-725-8273 (952-476-9200 outside of the country)
during Central Time business hours.

(If you are a customer, and if you have opted-in to receive email from us, you should have received email already. Check to make sure that LearningStrategies.com and DataBack.com are on any spam filter "white list.")

If you are not ready to order and would like more information, send me an email. Customer
Service does not have promotional materials to send out.

Normally major new products are all set up on the website, but because of a major overhaul
of the website engine, Abundance for Life is not up yet.

Alex.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved