Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Karl8 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I want to accomplish a goal, buying a new car.

I was using the 'Law of Attraction' paraliminal once daily for a few weeks, reading my goal (which I wrote in present tense, and all of that...)
before listening.

After a few weeks I switched to 'Finding Treasure' once daily, and kept it for a few weeks too. I felt I listened to the other enough.

Now I'll use both, listening to just one of them (choosing randomly) each day. Always reading my goal before listening.

Is that a good strategy?

I'm very close to achieving the goal, now.

Other paraliminals I have is self esteem & anxiety free.

Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Karl!

I sounds as if what you are doing is a great plan. A lot of people will add "Belief" to their goal setting and manifestation agenda, because it reinforces your faith and trust that it is and will unfold in the perfect way. If you already have that unwavering conviction, then I would continue with what you are doing.

Also, if you find yourself drawn to add or change listening sessions, trust your intuition. We are all far wiser than we give ourselves credit for!

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Karl8 Offline OP
OP Offline

ok, so I can use 'belief' as well in the mix, randomizing it with the others (after a while listening to it)... although the goal is just a used car, fairly easy.

Thank You

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved