Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9549 04/25/04 11:18 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
OP Offline
Learning Strategies Admin

I've had some interesting manifestation experiences since the August 2003 Retreat. The most astounding was probably the one that happened at the airport on my way back to Australia. However since then there have been some very significant manifestations as well as some minor ones. It's minor ones that caught me unawares.

The first would probably be finding the digital camera I wanted to own. It was the digial version of the film camera that I have meaning that the lenses are interchangeable. Only problem was that it cost $2000AU with no memory card, no spare battery. I showed the camera to my sister in law, she responded I see you have decided how to spend your fathers inheritance. Actually I had forgotten about it in any case I priced the camera in USA and found even with the extange rate it's going to be a heck of a lot cheaper to buy it in USA. Since my next trip was already planned for February 2004 I waited. I had allowed $3000 for airfares. Since that's what the last flight costed (kangaroo flight up and down a lot). When I bought my ticked I saved $1300 that put a smile on my face. Minor manifesting there

I got the camera exactly as envisioned. Walked into the Mall of Amercia and let my feet take me in the direction of the camera shop within 15 minutes I was buying my camera. I was curious though How does the Mall of America make any money. The Mall with 600 shops in Parramatta is crawling with shoppers in comparison.

Back in Australia I've been wanting to buy a DVD player for a while. Actually I had bought one a year ago but sold it to mum because my TV didn't allow for connections and I couldn't run it through my TV.

So I decided I wanted a new TV last weekend. I priced them on Saturday over $250 starting price for a TV and some of them were as small as the portable I already owned. I felt I should be able to get a 51cm TV for $200 or less. Monday I pulled a flyer out of my letterbox... there was my TV. Stereo, 51cm $169 and it comes on sale Thursday. Since mum and my brother had given me $50 each I only had to add $69 for the TV. Tuesday I told mum how I was spending my birthday money. I said now I only need to find a DVD player. She said you sold yours to us. I said yes over a year ago.

Anyway I went and priced DVD players that afternoon $120 to $230 and I wanted it to play photo CDs. I was looking to pay $90 or less since that's what I originally paid for the DVD player I sold mum. Went home and took the junk mail out of my letter box and had a glance though it for a change. Found my DVD player it came on sale also on Thursday $75

Thursday morning I picked up the TV. Got it home got it working. Then went and bought the DVD player. It's price sticker what the store usually sells it at was $150 I happily bought it for $75 both have their usual 12 month warrenty.

What amazed me is that I only had made the decision that I wanted to buy a TV and DVD player last weekend. I wasn't keen to spend a lot of cash.

It was only after I put my feet up on Friday that I actually noticed just how much has been manifesting just because I've decided that I wanted it or the means of getting it lately. Moreover I've noticed my thinking relating to those things were not so much how can I or if I can but more a case of knowing it will come 'when the time is right'.

Alex

#9550 04/25/04 04:24 PM

Hi Alex--
Happy belated Birthday

Glad you enjoyed the Midwest and the Mall of America, I hear its got a rollercoster and all sorts of fun park rides.

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday

Take Care,
Jonah

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved