Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87974 10/18/19 01:03 AM
OP Offline

Hi
I am starting my Bachelor degree and signed up for an accelerated path. My main concern is focus on study. What is the most effective paraliminal i can apply for my situation? Is it self discipline, focus & concentration, conscious time, auto pilot, get around to it? Which one is the best in assisting me to stay " laser" focus on my education day in and day out, since i will have to go through courses with very fast pace and many hours on daily basis?
Thank you smile

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Cofffeee!

I have already answered your email that contained this same question, but thought I'd post my response here as well, in case anyone else is in a similar situation:

The paraliminals you have mentioned are all worth considering. What paraliminal will work best in any situation is going to be dependent on why you feel you aren’t currently operating up to your full potential. Tune in when you feel you are off focus and see which paraliminal seems most pertinent at that time.

Also, for anyone doing intense studying or prolific reading, Personal Genius before going to class, studying or reading, and Memory Supercharger afterwards are great choices. Personal Genius will enable you to be at your most creative and receptive during your learning sessions and Memory Supercharger will lock it in so you can integrate it thoroughly and then bring it back to the surface on an as needed basis.

All the best!

Wendy Greer

1 member likes this: kajong
OP Offline

Thank you for your response
It will definitely help

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved