Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88024 11/23/19 02:18 AM
OP Offline

Our front door, which is used quite often, has a disaster star and an illness star. Do I put up both the Diamond Feng Shui Diamond and the Illness Star Hexagram? I have hung a wind chimes; the cure is "moving metal qi." Or is a hexagram according to the compass more helpful? The front door is 88-89 degrees. I have not found a hexagram that fits very well for that door and us.

We have another door that we use some times, (into the garage). It has a conflict star and is at the same 88-89 degrees. Here again, which is more powerful; a hexagram according to the compass reading, or the "Conflict Star Hexagram" from Level Three?

We have the same in our bedroom; it has a conflict star. I have found an auspicious hexagram that fits well, but is the "Conflict Star Hexagram" more powerful?

Mrs_Green #88040 11/25/19 02:53 PM

Hi Mrs_Green,

I'd put both cures (Diamond and Illness Star Hexagramm) at the main front door. If you can use the hexagram course to change to a good door direction (one of your 4 good directions) then you could try it. Maybe the flying stars will be better. But if you change it to one of your 4 bad directions then I would not do it. (I did that once and I cannot recommend it!)

If you have a good hexagram line for your front door, place this hexagram above your door and place other cures (Diamond and illness star hexagram) somewhere in the area of your front door (one yard away from the hexagram above your door according to Wendy Greer's recommendation).

It's the same with your bedroom. Place the hexagram from the hexagram course above your headboard and the conflict star hexagram elsewhere in your bedroom (at least one yard away from the hexagram above your door according to Wendy Greer's recommendation).

Last edited by astrid; 11/25/19 02:56 PM.
astrid #88043 11/26/19 03:06 PM
OP Offline

Should I NEVER use a hexagram (from the hexagram course) in any of my 4 bad directions?

Mrs_Green #88045 11/26/19 10:16 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hello Mrs_Green,

I've bounced this off one of our Diamond Feng Shui coaches her eat Learning Strategies, Wendy Greer, and she suggested something along these lines:

There are various layers of feng shui. No one in their right mind would use a hexagram in their total loss area to activate their personal energy number. They might, however, use it in that area to activate the general space feng shui, or ameliorate a challenging star or enhance a positive one. You'll need to clarify what you are trying to do with the hexagram and then build that into your intention. You could then use muscle testing to see if using a hexagram was moving the energy in the right direction.

All the best,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved