Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88047 11/30/19 12:11 AM
OP Offline

Hi, All. I'm new to the forum and just have been listening to the winter CD. After hearing about the wealth ship, I ordered one. The one I got is about 4 inches tall and the same in length. It's a beautiful gold color. Only thing is, there doesn't seem to be any room to put coins or anything else on or in it. Do I just need to get a bigger ship?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Ducksterho!

As with all activations, the size of what you use should be proportionate to the space. Four inches sounds as if it might be a little small, but if it seems adequate to you, go with it. That's the ultimate guideline, how does it resonate for you and does it represent what you want to manifest in your life?

As it is already gold, that may already feel as if it represents the abundance you seek sailing into your space. If not, maybe you could find some smaller gold coins at a toy or party store, or mini crystals or gem stones.

Don't forget, too, that you can use muscle testing to see what the energetic impact of an activation is. If it's not as strong as you would like, make it bigger and bolder.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved