Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88327 01/28/21 09:57 PM
DMarys Offline OP
OP Offline

I have several questions regarding the cures if you could please clarify:

1) What do you recommend for large earth Qi cures other than big rocks when it comes to a living room or bedroom?

2) I have a conflict star that is is weakened by fire but I have earth cures for the other positive stars in this same location that are enhanced by fire. What do you recommend?

3) Do we also look at the positive/negative stars in reference to their location within the bedroom or living room or are just per the nine direction grid on the house as a whole?

4) I have an additional 3rd floor bonus room, this floor its a different size(smaller) than the 1st and 2nd floor. Would we place a cure(disaster star located in stairs area) on the first to second floor stairs or do I also have to add a cure from 2nd to 3rd floor?

5) If I was just placing cures on the first floor but couldn't find a way to do a cure on this floor, could one place a cure for that direction on the second floor instead?

6)Similar to above. If first floor has an abundance star in a bathroom but on the second floor this is a regular room, can I activate it on the second floor?

7) Marie spoke about auras on the facebook video. Can we place cures for the inside of the house on the outside of the home as long a is within the etheric/emotional aura 10meters of room that needs the cured?

8)Metal chimes - Do they have to have the rods placed in a circular fashion or could the rods just be aligned next to each other (in a row). I'm looking to create them and i'm wondering if this matters for the cures?

9)Looking to cure a disaster star but instead of a storage room, I'll be looking to use a storage box, think this is suppose to be ok, correct? Does it matter if this is wood or metal? And does the size matter, could it be a small lockbox 12" x 4" or need to be a lot larger?

Thank you in advance.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi DMarys!

Here are the answers to your questions:
1) Pages 28-30 of your Level Three Manual contain Marie’s recommendations for the various cures. If you can’t do the “actual” recommendation, find a rendering or image of some sort that seems to fill the bill.

2) Feng shui is always about balance. Do the cures specified, but be sure that none of them seem to overpower the others.

3) Most people do the flying stars activations and cures on the home as a whole.

4) Generally people do their cures on the main floor. You wouldn’t do cures in a stairwell.

5) You can do a cure on a floor other than the main floor. Just be sure that you specify you are placing the cure for the home as a whole.

6) If an activation needs to be done in an area that has plumbing, you can either activate it on another floor, or in that area of another room on the main floor. Just be sure you specify, when placing your activation, what you are doing. For example, if you’re placing an activation in the West of the living room (because the Abundance Star falls in the bathroom which is in the West area of the home) – “I am placing this crystal gemstone to activate the yearly abundance star which is in the West this year.”

7) Generally you are not going to place interior activations outside. If for some reason you choose to do this, remember they will need to be substantially larger, because the landscape doesn’t have the physical boundaries your home does. Landscape feng shui is not part of the basic Diamond Feng Shui course.

8) Marie specifies moving metal needs to be six-rod hollow metal wind chimes. She doesn’t specify the arrangements of those rods.

9) Cures and activations should always be proportionate to the space. If you’re curing a studio apartment, they will be smaller, for a house they will be larger.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

DMarys Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Wendy for all these answers and explanations! I do have a few follow-ups to clarify:

2) On balancing the cures, would it matter if let's say I am placing a mini buddha that's 1.5 inches and I have a regular small wind chime smallest rod (12") would I need to get a larger buddha to match size of chimes or place multiple mini buddhas (I happen to have multiple of these). And would size also be the case with images when balancing?

3)The reason I asked if direction mattered in the room as well is because of the yearly stars and the disaster star in the SE location. The SE is also the relationship direction for my daughter(3 personal energy) and I am placing her bed(headboard would be pointing to this location). Should I avoid this direction based on disaster star?

9) Lastly, can you use taped cardboard for the box to mimic a storage cabinet or does material matter?

Thank you again!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Wendy is off on holiday for a week so I asked Debra Hughes for some insight on your question:

2) Balancing the cures is less about each individual cure/activation and more about how they fit with the space in general. If you're unsure you can always use muscle testing (page 68 of the Level One manual), or Diamond Dowsing if you are a dowser, to determine the energy impact and/or effectiveness of a cure/activation.

3)The direction of a headboard is considered in relation to personal directions based on your Personal Energy Number, not based on flying stars.

9) The box cure is described on page 24 of your Level Three manual.

All the best,

Shawn

DMarys Offline OP
OP Offline

HI Shawn, thank you for asking! I didn't receive notification of the reply.

The answers to 2 and 9 make sense. On #3 I'll rephrase, should we take or not take the stars into account in a room other than the house as a whole. Like the 2021 star in the SE direction within a bedroom?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I’m pretty sure it’s an issue to have your door towards that direction, if you do you’re supposed to walk out looking down, and also don’t face it at your desk because it’s like you’re looking at him defiantly and you’re supposed to be humble, or something like that. I don’t think it matters about the bed because you’re not “facing” him.

-Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved