Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DMarys Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello! I have a few questions would appreciate your feedback.

1)I have a front porch, to symbolize the Dragon outside the home, this could be inside of the porch or in the landscaping of the front of the house?

2) Our builder left us with a Crepe Myrtle tree which has bare branches and it was placed on the front left side of the home (when facing from door to street) It has a few feet distance to our front porch, when looking at it, Its between 2 of our front windows on that side. Is it ok to have a tree that looks bare/dormant during winter months specially in the front of the home? Is it ok to have a tree between windows? Knowing this is dormant during winter, would it be ok to use this as my Dragon symbol?

3) When facing the house from the street, the whole right side of my home has a steep down slope. Looking at the floor plan this wold be on the other side of the N-NW-W part of the home. I read NW was associated to finances. Since it's not the front or backyard, does this still affect the home? What would be a recommendation in this situation?

Thank you in advance!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

HI DMarys,

The dragon-side of the hose is looking out from standing at the front entrance.

I bounced the others off our Feng Shui coach, Wendy Greer, here at the office...

With regard to the sloping landscape, Marie says that can signify abundance draining away from the home.You can either level off the landscaping out there, or put something in the windows overlooking it that stabilizes the energy. In Wendy's home in Eden Prairie, Marie suggested an amethyst mountain in the back window so the mountain energy minimized the draining effect.

As the tree isn’t dead, but just dormant, I would assume it’s okay. Maybe you should muscle test to see if you needs some stronger symbol in the Winter?

Wendy Greer

DMarys Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Shawn for the feedback and for looking into it. I am not able to place anything above the windows that are on that wall with the slope. Is it ok to place a picture in an area where there's a wall with no windows that are on that same side of the house?

Thank you for the advice on the tree, but wouldn't dormant mean that the dragon is weak affecting the home or people in home?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi DMary's!

I put the amethyst mountain on a table in front of the window. If you're going to use pictures on the wall instead, muscle test to see what area would have the greatest impact.

With regard to the tree, test to see if you need a stronger symbol in the winter.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

DMarys Offline OP
OP Offline

Sounds good! Thank you!!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved