Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi 😊

I am just getting into the paraliminals and am pretty excited! I am however a bit confused as to how to best go about using them. I have maybe 15 of them.

A lot of the manuals say, that you should use the recording for one week straight. Is it recommendable to do that with all of the recordings before combining them when working on a goal?

One goal for me right now is to master the syllabus that I get to teach, when I get a job as a high school teacher. I have thought about using Memory Supercharger, Power Thinking, Personal Genius, Creativity supercharger, Get around to it, Self discipline and maybe Overcoming Overwhelm. The first four are about getting the stuff into my head in the best and most efficient way, and the last three are about getting around to do it with ease.

If I have one goal worded something like “I know the syllabus inside out and can use it and teach it with great ease and creativity”, could I use it for all of the paraliminals. Or should I have a separate goal of “I easily find the time I need to study the syllabus and I study with great ease and joy” for the part about getting the task done. Should you generally just have one wording of the goal and let the other than conscious figure it out? Or should you adress each aspect of reaching the goal - "getting the information into my head" and "Getting around to actually do it"?

I have only listened to a few of them and none for 7 days in a row. Should I then use the paraliminals for the goal with listening to each for a week? – like this: Day 1-7: Memory Supercharger, Day 8-14: Power Thinking, … , Day 43-49: Overcoming Overwhelm. In this way I listen to each for one week in a row as suggested. Or could I listen to the seven paraliminals consecutively, so I listen to all seven during a week and continue until my goal is achieved? Or each one for three days in a row, and then I would be through all of them after 21 days?

All the best, Esben

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Esben

One of the reasons Paraliminals work so well is that they’re incredibly personal, so there are no cookie cutter answers to frequency and duration of usage. You are correct that there are general guidelines provided in the mini manual that comes with each one. That provides a starting point, but most people find themselves quickly adapting those guidelines to what works best for them.

Frequency of use will also depend on the type of challenge you are working with or the outcome you are seeking. For example, if you have chronic anxiety, then you might use the Anxiety Free Paraliminal for several weeks and then once you feel a shift, you might drop the frequency to a couple of times a week.

If there is an infrequent circumstance that generates anxiety (such as having to be in the vicinity of a certain family member), you might use the Anxiety Free Paraliminal the night before and the morning of a family social event that person will be attending.

For mastering a syllabus, I would suggest regularly using the Personal Genius before studying and the Memory Supercharger to lock in the new data. Add in others as you feel the need. If you’re having trouble focusing when you study, then you might add Focus and Concentration. If you find you’re procrastinating and not getting to your study sessions, then consider Get Around to It or Self Discipline.

In all cases, be clear on what your desired outcome is. Once your other than conscious mind knows why you are listening, stay alert and notice changes and synchronicities. Do more of what works for you.

I’ve been using and coaching these products for almost eighteen years, and I’m still sometimes astounded at how rapidly and profoundly they can generate change, insights and growth.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

OP Offline

Hi Wendy,

Thank you so much for your answer! I seems that memory supercharger and personal genious is a good place to start - before and after study sounds like a good idea.

Is making a loop of say 7 paraliminals and listening once a day getting theough them all during one week a bad idea? And then doing several rounds? Or are there better ways?

And in dealing with procrastination would a three day loop of Get Around to it, Conscious Time and Self discipline be a good idea, or is it better to focus on one paraliminal a few days and then moving on to the next?

Should I word my goal differently for every paraliminal - like taking the goal onto the context of the target of the paraliminal. Or could I just have a general wording of my goal and letting my other than conscious figure out what to do with the different paraliminals?

All the best, Esben

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

HI again, Esben!

For most people, looping seven Paraliminals would be too much and might actually stymie your progress because you're giving your other than conscious mind too much to process at the same time. As I said, though, everybody's different, so you'll need to see what works best for you.

I would definitely recommend starting with one or two Paraliminals and seeing how that goes for you. It's easier to see what is working and what's not when you listen in that way.

A great analogy for this is that if you have a still pond and throw a handful of stones in, the ripples radiate out and start intersecting each other and it's challenging to see which stone is creating which ripples and what the overall impact is. On the other hand, if you throw in a single stone, you can see exactly what the ramifications are - how far the ripples are going and how big they are, if there are areas that aren't getting any movement, etc. It's much easier to see if the resulting activity and shifts support what you are seeking to manifest.

If you are using various Paraliminals for a single goal, the same intent may work for all. That being said, though, if you are looking at different aspects of the goal with the various audios you are using, you might want to customize the general goal statement to match the specific intent for that listening session.

With regard to using Paraliminals for procrastination, tune in and see if you can determine why you are delaying and pick something that addresses that. If it's simply a matter of putting things off, then Self Discipline would be a good choice. If you are procrastinating because you don't feel you can do a good job, then you might want to start with Belief - because if you think you can or you think you can't you're going to be right. If you are in a constant state of overwhelm and don't get to things because you never "have time," then Conscious Time or Overcoming Overwhelm might be good choices.

That's the beauty of Paraliminals - they are so malleable and can be customized to whatever is surfacing for you.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved