Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

What paraliminal would you recommend to help me stop borrowing future troubles - like knowing that a loved one will die eventually but worrying about it today to the point that I can barely function sometimes. Anticipating problems and not living in the moment are huge issues for me. I'm open to recommendations. It causes anxiety, but the paraliminal doesn't seem to fit since it is not yet a real situation I'm facing

Last edited by morandia; 01/05/22 02:54 PM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Morandia!

As Paraliminals are driven by a well formed intention for listening, there are several you could adapt for this circumstance. I would definitely consider Fresh Start and Letting Go, as they enable you to release the focus on past and ongoing patterns. The Generator Paraliminals are also great for shifting stuck states - New History, New Option and New Behavior would be worth considering. Break the Habit would be another good one to consider.

From a more general perspective, you might also consider, Belief, Anxiety-Free and Deep Relaxation, as they would contribute to releasing the angst that surrounds these issues for you.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved