Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9709 06/10/04 02:17 PM
OP Offline

Hello,

I know a question regarding T. Harv Eker's seminar has been posted before, but being that there was limited feedback, I'm posting an inquiry about it again.

I'm really curious about this guy, especially since Learning Strategies (in my book, a very reputable org) include with the purchase of their ABL program VIP passes to Eker's seminar as a bonus. I mean, how does he differ from the Kiyosakis, Carlton Sheets, and Don Lapreys of the world? Would greatly appreciate if anyone who has attended T. Harv Eker's seminar or studied his course material offer a detailed feedback about his or her experience with the Eker’s seminar. Is it worth it or is it just another means for a so-called wealth guru to siphon our hard-earned money? (Check out a recent post by Mozhne, and you can see what I mean).

Thx.

#9710 06/12/04 11:44 PM

Webcrawler - I accidentally posted a reply about Harv under the Abundance for life listing, if you want to check it out. Basically, I don't think too much of him - he struck me as a bit of a hustler and non-spiritual to say the least.

#9711 06/14/04 04:08 PM
OP Offline

NY Rachel:

I searched for you post in the ABL listing and I was unable to locate it. Did you attend his 'Millionaire Mind' seminar?

Best,

Web

quote:
Originally posted by NY rachel:
Webcrawler - I accidentally posted a reply about Harv under the Abundance for life listing, if you want to check it out. Basically, I don't think too much of him - he struck me as a bit of a hustler and non-spiritual to say the least.

#9712 06/15/04 12:11 AM

Dear Webcrawler,
My post is the last in the abundance listing. No, I didn't take his millionaire mind course - he taught a class in the L.A. learning annex many years ago, maybe 8 - I can't remember exactly when. His ideas are similar to others - really nothing special - but the man himself - did not impress. Sorry to disappoint any fans, but he struck me as a used car salesman, and frankly somewhat vulgar. A couple of times he swore - which is a BIG turnoff to me ( a form of verbal violence in my book) and I just wasn't that impressed. It seems like financial matters are an issue for you, and I think there are many other tapes, books which can help you in that area, for a fraction of the price.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved